Yunho's eyes widened. "Me? Inside that place?"

"No, no of course not...but I know you'll manage to make her leave with you alone, you know what I mean?"

Yunho nodded. "Yeah, I can do that...she seemed interested anyway."

"But she's not dumb...so be careful."

Yunho's attention was stolen by Mingi storming out of the meeting room, making him unable to focus on his boss anymore.

He wondered what bothered him so much.

It couldn't be what he thought it was...right?

"Yunho!!"

Yunho flinched as his name was loudly called. "Sorry, boss...I zoned out..."

"You can't zone out Yunho, you can't lose focus...those children's lives depend on you...our lives too...one mistake will cost you everything."

"I'll do my best."
.

.

.
The next few days Yunho also managed to play the role smoothly and professionally. He managed to get more information about how and where the abduction of each child is going to happen.

He also found out that Sunmi had more interest in him than he thought, and she wasn't holding back.

"Hey Sunmi-" Yunho started when he was alone with her in her office.

"Miss." She corrected, as she always does.

Yunho smirked, leaning back in his chair and tilting his head to the side a little. "Hey Sunmi...are you free tonight?"

He knew what he was doing.

Realizing she was really attracted to more masculine and more powerful men -who can overpower her as San said- because she was always in control of her men, made things easier for Yunho.

To play on that nerve, it always worked.

"You know my schedule, what do you think?" She looked into his eyes, trying too hard to not look weak.

"I know, I already checked, you have a meeting." Yunho looked down at his hands, taking off the black leather gloves he was wearing. "Which you will cancel because you're meeting me." He stood up, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Am I clear?"

Sunmi looked up at him surprised. How dare he even speak to her with that tone?

No man has ever dared speak to her like that, let alone give her orders.

But somehow, she could only comply.

With a rushed nod as a response, Yunho sends a wink her way and walks out, looking like he ruled the entire world.

When in reality his heart was beating out of his chest.

"Honestly, Yunho...I would have gone out with you if you asked me like that." Yeosang spoke into the microphone, mouth a little open in shock of their colleague's attitude.

"Don't try anything tonight Yunho, gain her trust first, I'm sure she'll have guards following her this time to make sure she can be alone with you...invite her out again tomorrow and do your thing." San also spoke into the microphone. "But very well done, you were exactly what she's into."

"Two dates, are you fucking serious." Mingi muttered.

.

.

"What do you mean I can't be in contact with you tonight?!" Yunho asked in panic as his boss told him he couldn't wear his camera and microphone on his date.

"She's going to see you up close, if she suspects you, it's over for us...plus, you're gonna get naked, how do you expect to get away with that without her seeing?"

"Why does he have to sleep with her?!" Mingi abruptly stood up. "This is going too far!"

"Why does it matter to you? He seems okay with it." San nodded at Yunho. "Right?"

Yunho just looked up at Mingi. "Calm down..."

"Why are you so upset Mingi? Yunho might actually find her attractive, he doesn't seem to have an issue with sleeping with her." Yeosang raised an eyebrow, knowing exactly what was going on between the two.

"That's not true!" Yunho denied, getting up as well. "I'm leaving, I shouldn't be late...do check on me though." He took his stuff and hurriedly walked out, avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"We will." Yeosang smiled, glancing over at Jongho, who was staring at him with confusion and almost disgust. "You're a jerk, you know that?"

Yeosang leaned in so noone else could hear him. "They need to fucking speak up...in the mean time, let me have my fun."

Jongho singhed, glancing at San.

"He'll be fine, don't worry."

.

.

.

"You look extra hot tonight." Yunho smirked, offering a hand to help Sunmi out of the car. "You really brought the guards with you?"

"They'll leave soon." She checked him out from head to toe. "You don't look bad either."

Yunho just hummed, glancing at the guards, knowing they'll be following them from afar.

"Let's go, I have a lot of fun surprises for you."

"Oh really?"

"I hope you wore the lingerie I got you underneath this."

*****************************
A/N: poor mingi lol