Chapter 3 The 'Talk' with the Murders

Start from the beginning

Optimus was there, that was no surprise, along with all the other Autobots. However, that medic was there holding four hu- were those the children and Agent?!?! Yep, they brought them back and their human ally to this and their Agent with them as well... again.

My immediate thoughts was that we were lied to and that this was a trap, but Megatron put his servos up and I reluctantly put my missiles down, as did Dreadwing and Skyquake with their swords and blasters.

Megatron started to speak to Predaking and said, "Predaking, stand down!" Predaking growled, but obeyed and moved back to me, which I put a servo on his snout and he calmed down.

Megatron stepped forward and Prime did as well, without his face mask on. Optimus started speaking to us, but I was just waiting for him to make a mistake so I could dig my claws into his spark and rip it out of his lifeless body.

"Megatron, Decepticons, I want to thank you for meeting with us today. Special Agent Fowler has joined us as well, along with the human children to shed more light on the situation."

"'Shed light on the situation?' What is there to tell!" Megatron screamed and Optimus gestured to Ratchet, to which he came towards Optimus and handed a data pad. Optimus walked to us and I started to raise my missiles to him, but he wasn't fazed and was understanding.

He handed the data pad to Megatron and said, "Please, read this to everyone and then comm us when you tell everyone about what you have learned." Megatron just glared at Optimus, but quickly read over the data pad that he was given. I was still confused as to what Prime's game was, but kept my missiles down and the others followed. When we heard Megatron gasp and shake, we started to wonder what he was reading.

"W-what this... cannot be." Megatron said in a hush and quiet voice, one that was only spoken when a situation was truly shocking for the old gladiator.

"Master, what is it?" I asked and he handed me the data pad, which I carefully grabbed and looked over, but its contents... sickened me to my spark.

As I read it, I realized it was a report, from eight months ago... on the day Enigma was killed. The first part showed a video recording of Optimus Prime, in the Autobot base the entire morning, afternoon, evening, and night.

However, what sickened me the most was the second part of the report. The second part was about a branch of the military that went rogue and was researching Cybertronian. I remembered rescuing Breakdown from them and their name, M.E.C.H, led by their leader Silas. In my opinion, he was even more insane than Airachnid was before Enigma came onto the ship, but as I read on, it got more and more detailed of some of the things they were doing to humans.

Normally this stuff wouldn't bother me as much, but when I read it, I imagined Enigma, my mate, going through these 'experiments.' I then realized why they had shown us this information, Optimus wasn't there... he didn't kill her... M.E.C.H. did.

I couldn't even read more because I puked out Energon in disgust and fell on my knees and servos. Someone grabbed the data pad and I saw Megatron kneel beside me as I continued puking. I felt tears well up in my eyes and heard something hit the ground, hard.

Once I was done puking, I saw Dreadwing's sword on the ground, along with Skyquake's blasters. I looked back and saw Predaking reading it... and then immediately grabbed it in his mouth and flew away with the data pad, most likely bringing it back to the ship to tell the others of this discovery.

However I got a glimpse of his eyes and they were full of much emotion, but the two that I could see the most were rage and sadness. I started to try and stand, with the help of Dreadwing and Skyquake, but I just looked at the Autobots and their human acquaintances.