64 - Once you're mine, there's no going back [NC18+]

Start from the beginning

"Haa...haa...Vegas..." I try to catch a breath.

I can feel how aroused he is. As he kisses me, Vegas rubs his wet cock around my entrance...

"I love you so much, Pete...I miss you...I want you, babe."

This is what he does. He says "I love you, Pete" so easily to get what he wants.

Deceitful.

"But I don't love you...'babe'."

"This is not true." He holds my hips tighter but stops kissing me. He rests his forehead on my shoulder.

I can hear his panting.

He can hear mine.

"It's not because you say so, it's not true. Unless you want to force yourself on me, release me and get off!" I tell him firmly.

"I won't..." He abruptly turns me on the bed to face him. "I won't force myself on you. But I won't release you either."

His voice is not tender anymore.

Vegas stares at me. I stare him back.

"I'll right, then."

I grip the chains attached to my cuffs and his leash with both of my hands and kick him hard in the stomach, catching him off guard.

"Ugh!..." Vegas grunts, flinching from the blow.

I grab the belt and release my wrists from the handcuffs.

"You should not trust me either, idiot."

"I don't." He catches my ankle before I can get out of bed. "Not this version of you."

I try to kick him again with the other leg, but he catches it with his other hand.

His strength is so big, trying to keep me on the bed, that his neck turns red from the tension of the tensed leash.

Where does so much strength come from?!

Vegas straddles over me, holding my legs immobilized by the strength of his thighs.

He holds my wrists tightly again.

I try to bite him, but he doesn't care.

I see a red welt in his neck caused by the tensed leash, almost cutting into his flesh, but that doesn't bother him either.

Vegas is determined to keep me on this bed.

"Let me go, fucker!" I feel frustrated. He can't win this. He can't subdue me once more.

"I won't let you go until you say you love me. And you better mean it!!" He yells at me, angrily.

"So both of us will rot in this basement 'cause won't say it ever again!" I reply in anger too.

"So be it, Pete. As long I'm with you, I don't care. Venice will be an orphan then. I can die with you. I'm this much selfish, you hear me?!" He shakes my arms, enraged.

Instantly I feel sorry for Venice...my baby.

Vegas gets his old belt.

"What are you going to do?!Hurt me with it?!"

"..." Vegas stays silent. He locks my wrists with his old belt.

I have this feeling of nostalgia.

"Won't you ever get rid of this old belt?! Do you enjoy seeing me tied by it, huh?! Does it bring old memories for you?"

"You know this is special for both of us (1). Maybe it brings painful memories but also happy ones...you were the one that told me so!."

"Let me go, you freak! Why this belt?!?! "