Chapter-12

Chapter-12

Layla Alberto's POV

"Come on! How long are we going to hide here?! You know he is not going away till you go out!" Jess says. The banging on the door continues. I bite my lip.

"Lyls! Open the door!" Ben yells banging on the girls bathroom door. I am hiding here avoiding him since the yesterday after the kiss and... I don't know why. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, his scent, his touch and his... thing.

"It's a kiss, Lyls! Come on! Give the poor guy a break and go talk to him. He is going insane!" Jess points to the door to the sound of banging.

"It's not just a kiss!!" I nearly yell. I haven't told her everything. Her eyes widen as she looks at me.

"Did you guys go to third base?!" She looks so excited. I look down.

"No. We just... I... I felt his thing on me." My words fade out to whisper.

"WHAATTTT?!!!" She yells. "You are telling me this now?!" She looks like she is about to pull her hair out. "Tell me is he big?" She asks and I want to roll my eyes at her. "Tell me!!"

"No!!"

"I will be your bitch for the next week! I will do anything!" She might as well go down on her knees and plead me. That's how desperate she looks.

"No!" I walk up to the door. A sigh leaves my lips. "I have to face him now, don't I?" I say in a whisper and the door opens. Ben's oh-so-gorgeous face hits me like a ton of bricks. He steps foot inside and suddenly I can't breathe. I take a few steps back.

"My Little Star." He whispers and I bit my lip.

"No." I turn around finding a way to run and get away from him. My heart is beating so loudly. I look at him and I think of how he kissed me deeply. Even though he was dreaming and it was real for me, the fact that he kissed me while dreaming about me is for some reason much better. Then I think about his... thing! My face heats up. I turn to him and take a step back to hit the washing counter.

"I am so sorry." He says as he puts his arms on both sides on me. I stare up at him. I hear the heart beat drumming in my ears. His hand reaches up and pushes my hair behind my ear. I so want to lean into his hand. "I just... I thought I was... Argh! I thought I was dreaming you! Then you were really there!" He leans his palm against my cheek and I melt right there. "Fuck! I scared you!"

"No! I... It's just... Unexpected and... new." My last words are a whisper. My face turns bright red. "I loved the kiss though." I don't look at him as I say that. I have replayed it countless times in my head. He puts his hand under my chin and gently lifts it up to make me look at him. I must be red like a tomato.

"I will never ever left what happened happen again unless you want it." His words stop my heart. What? He will not kiss me? "I am glad you loved the kiss, but... what happened after it..." Oh! That! "It will only happen when you want it." He confirms with such determination. I know he would never force me. He didn't force me the other day too. I never said I didn't like it. I am just shocked.

"Ben. It's okay." He just stares at me. His eyes boring deep in mine. We stay silent for a minute. A scowl appears on his face suddenly.

"Why is Jackson staring at you?" He asks out of nowhere. I frown. That's the last thing I expected him to say.

"What?"

"Jackson. They guy in the Math class." He explains.

"He wants to ask her out." Jess says from beside us. I nearly forgot she is here. I thought she left.

"He what?!" Ben's voice is dangerously low. It's not like I would go out with Jackson, but maybe... Think, Layla! Think! An evil plan forms in my head.

"Really?!" I explain with fake happiness. "He is kind of cute." I look at Ben and he is fuming. Smoke might as well come out of his ears. If you are not going to ask me out, Ben! I will make you! Now that I know how much you want me too, there is nothing stopping us!

"He is cute?" Ben repeats like I said something ridiculous. I shrug.

"He is. All the girls like him. Ask Jess?" I say and Ben looks at her. She looks like a deer caught in headlights.

"What?" She asks. I wink at her. "He is! Yes! That little cute nerd! Who don't want to learn some equations on their first date?!" She completed with a nervous laugh and I shake my head. For some reason, Ben seems to buy it. He just stares at me.

"You are not going out with him." He says with finality in his voice. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Why not? It's not like I have a boyfriend." I say with causality.

"Oh you have. You have a boyfriend the minute I kissed you. It was official right then and there!" My heart is jumping. Does he really mean that?! "You think I would let you go out with anyone else? That's stupid!" He suddenly pulls me close to him roughly with his hand around my waist. My chest presses against his and I gasp. "You will not be looking at, thinking of or dreaming about anyone other than me."

Oh. My! How can I Ben? When I can't breathe without you?! The promise did flutter my heart, but little did I know how hard he is going to keep his promise.

"You go out on a date with me." He demands. "Tonight."

I meekly nod my head. My head is clouded with his scent and presence. My mind however plays several scenarios on how the date will go. I know I will enjoy it no matter what if Ben is there beside me.

My first date with Ben!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Wait up for the First Date of Ben and Layla! Tell me what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.