Chapter-1

Chapter-1

Layla Alberto's POV

"I wish we could be together more time." He whispers thinking I am asleep. His breath fans my face. His fingers move the trendily away from my face. We are on my balcony watching stars a few minutes ago.

Me too, Ben. Me too!

"It still is a wonder to me how you convinced Dad to let you start going to school." Max, my only brother, says as he walks me to my class. Today is my first day of school. I have always wondered what it's like to study at school.

"I used my charm." I wink and Max rolls his eyes. I threw a fit and gave Papa my puppy dog eyes with a pouting lip along with the promise of being a good girl and answer his phone when he calls.

"What about to Markangelo? I thought they were coming with you." He wonders. Mark and Angelo are my security guards. We call him Mark Angelo. They have been working for us since I was born. They are like big brothers to me aside from Max.

"I asked Mama to use her charm to convince Papa." As soon as I say that Max looks at me with cringe written all over his face.

"I wonder if Papa knows that you are only attending school to be close to Ben." He says out of nowhere and I open and close my mouth like a fish.

"How... do you..." I trail off in shock. No one knows that secret. I. LOVE. BEN. Period. I kept in my heart and it's supposed to stay that way. Max closes my mouth as we reach my class.

"I am you brother and he is my best friend. If anyone knows about it, it would be me, don't you think?" He speaks like it's obvious. I nod my head with worry. "Don't worry. I have known for a few years now. I won't tell on you. "You really skipped two grades to study with him, huh!" Max looks at me in wonder.

I shrug, Of course!

"Get to class, sit in the second chair." He points specifically.

"What?" I am confused. He smiles.

"Oh you will know. Don't cause any trouble you Brat!" He speaks over his shoulder as he leaves.

I go and sit in the chair he pointed. My heart is beating loudly. I am a little nervous. I don't know which class Ben is in. Everyone is looking at me and it makes me very cautious. Of course they saw me on the newspapers, internet, news or somewhere. I sit straight and open my math book. I fumble around my bag for pencil. I think I left it at home. Oh well! I do what I do best.

"Where is my pencil?" I say out loud and quickly enough I see some of the classmates offering me pencils. I take one from the guy in front of me and he smiles. It was not creepy, just curious and kind. I have learned a lot about smiles. They tell you if the person is fake, genuine, cunning and more. This guy just wants to be friends because I am the Duke's daughter. "Thank you." I reply.

"You are welcome. My name is-" He is cut off.

"Oh my God! He is here! He is coming!" A girl comes in yelling excitedly and the others girls in the class squeal. They start setting their hair and clothes straight. What is it? Who is coming? Is it the teacher? I look at the door and my heart stops.

There he is! BEN!

He doesn't look at the class as he marches in his jeans and t-shirt before sitting right is the second chair in the row beside me. Is this why Max asked me to sit here? Thank you, Max! He opens his book and is flipping through the pages. He looks focused and kind of annoyed. I think he must feel my eyes boring at him. He lifts his face to look at me with a smirk, which immediately turns into a shock.

"My Little Star." He whispers in shock.

Yeah! Yeah, I am here!

And now... our story begins!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

This story will be updated frequently, so you don't have to wait for the updates.

Tell me what your thoughts are.

PleaseVOTE and COMMENT.