Chapter-10

Chapter-10

Layla Alberto's POV

"Then the Civil War-Ben." The History teacher, Mr. Rob, call out to Ben in a even tone. I am usually busy staring at Ben in most of the classes, but History is my favourite, so I am a little distracted by the class to give him my attention. I am looking at my notes in the mean time, when the teacher calls his name again. "Ben!"

What's happening?!

I look at Ben and find him staring at me. His gaze is so intense. He doesn't even turn his head away when I catch him looking at me. My heart drums again. He is making my heart do that a lot these days. Come out of it, Layla! You are in a class! I point to the teacher. He frowns. What? He nods his head in a questioning way. I point to the teacher with my pencil. Look there. He turns his head to Mr. Rob.

"If you are done staring, shall we continue the class?" Mr. Rob asks Ben. His stance changes and his face becomes cold again. Even though it was Ben that is caught staring, I feel so embarrassed. I look back at Mr. Rob and he begins the class again. I take a quick peak at Ben and he gives me a quick wink before turning back to the class. A grin automatically appears on my face and I turn back to the lesson as well.

Ah! My heart! Calm down! He just winked at you!

I can't believe I asked him my first kiss two days ago. Ben is holding my hand, kissing my fingers... All of which he usually does, but everything is different this time. It's just more intense. I know for a fact that he is doing that not just because I am his friend. I know that it's more and it's making me so ecstatic.

Ah! Ben! Are you planning to rob my heart? You don't know you already have it?

Benedict Henderson's POV

"Oh my God! Ben! Look! I can actually see the stars." She looks so excited looking through the telescope that her father bought her last week. He just gifted it to her to distract her mind from what happened a few weeks ago. The image of her unconscious on the bed and with those guys around...

Fuck! Calm down, Ben! They are in the jail now! Stop!

Instinctually, my hands reach out to her waist and I turn her around, before pulling her close. She gasps and looks at me in shock. Her hands are in the air like she doesn't know if she can hug me.

Oh Baby, I am the one that should not be touching you! But I can't help it when you are this close... to me and to my heart!

"Ben." She whispers. Fuck! It's like a drug! Say it again! The night breeze is so cold. I pull her closer and her hands rest on my biceps. Her body is completely pressed against mine. Her eyes are looking at me in anticipation and with want. She bites her bottom lip and I am losing control.

Be my First Kiss!

Her words have put me in a frenzy since the past two days. It's all I have been thinking about. It's not like I haven't thought about it before, but the fact that she wants me to be her first kiss... Oh My Little Star! You are playing with my heart now! I can't think about anything but her. That is what it is usually like, but it has become more and I just do not have any thought other than her.

She wants me to kiss her! She wants me!

I have been obsessing over her since I first saw her, fantasized all my life with her and here she is just inches away... I gently squeeze her waist. Her shirt moves up and my hand touches her naked waist.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! She is so smooth!

Her eyes are boring into mine.

"Are you sure you want me to be your First Kiss?" I ask her. My lips are nearly on her.

"There is no one else I can imagine it with." Her words... Fuck! Kill me! I will die a happy man!

I kiss her right beside the lips, at the edge. I hear her leave out a breath. Do I have such effect on you? Oh you do the same and maybe more to me!

"Ben." She whispers my name again. I just want to record it on my phone!

"I want to be more than your friend, my Little Star." The words in my heart take voice.

"Ben." Another whisper.

"I don't want any boys talking to you. I want them to know you are with me." Stop before you say everything. Ben! I am about to kiss the beautiful lips on my lovely girl.

"Layla! Sweetie!" Mrs. Alberto calls. She is coming in. We are in the balcony. Layla's room is so huge, it will take a few seconds by the time she can come to us. I immediately move back and step up to the telescope beside us to pretend that we are looking at the stars. Layla is still standing beside me rigidly. She is in shock. "Layla-Oh, hi Ben!" Mrs. Alberto comes to us.

"Hi Mrs. Alberto!" I greet steeping aside from the telescope.

"Please! I have told you a lot of times. Call me Anna!" Her smile is kind like always. I think sometimes, even though Layla is a brat, I think she got her kindness from Anna.

"I am sorry, Anna." I smile and she looks at Layla. She is just standing there looking at the empty space behind Anna.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" Anna goes to Layla. She looks at her mother like she just came out of trance and I can't help the smile on my face. Stop being a cocky bastard!

"Huh? Yes! Yes, I am!" She looks at her mother.

"Mom must be waiting for me. I will go. Have a good night, Lyls." I smile at her and she just stares at me.

"Um... Goodnight." She replies back. I nod at both of them and walk out of there.

I can't believe I just nearly kissed her. Fuck!

My phone pings and I pull it out hoping it's a text from My Star. It's from an unknown number. I frown. I open the text.

Your father's death is not a suicide.

It reads. What the fuck?! Is someone playing a prank?! I shake my head. Someone must be playing a prank. Mom already said how he duped everyone and committed suicide. This must be some idiot. I shake my head.

Who sent it though?

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

That feeling of about to be kissed though...Things are about to get more intense for both of them.

Tell me your thoughts. Who do you think it can be that sent that text?.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.