Enclave vs Rhodes Island

Start from the beginning

Agenta thrust at Amiya but was thrown back by a shield bash from Nearl. The former Radiant Knight of Kazimierz charged forward and swung her mace down on her, but it was deflected. 

Agenta didn't see Amiya attack and received a wound to her leg. 

The decisive hit threw back the Farseer, but she kept her balance. Nearl didn't charge forward to pressure her, only raised her shield to protect Amiya.

Looking around the battlefield, dismayed, Agenta could sense the impending defeat. Most of their advantage was ranged combat. Only her howling banshees were melee specialists; most were at Rhodes Island.

They started strong and downed several operators, but the battlefield turned in their favour when Rhodes Island got in close. 

It didn't help they had lost the high ground.

Why did they suck so hard in melee!

"Farseer!" 

Her Vulpo officer shouted for assistance as Jessica, Kroos and Blue Poison pinned him down behind a wrecked car.

The howl of her remaining Banshees could be heard in the heated conflict. Looking toward the howls, she saw three of them trying to take down Skadi, but the Abyssal hunter was mocking them with ease as she dodged and attacked masterfully.

Half of the battlefield was on fire thanks to Ifrit, but Saria defended her, so her soldiers couldn't take her out without serious risk of being burned to death.

SilverAsh and Blaze were fighting her Harlequin, the one which tortured W. To her relief, the two are struggling against the jester, but only just.

In the rear, Blemishine, Matterhorn and Cardigan defended the medics and Arts users. At the same time, Skyfire and Manticore pushed back anyone that approached the support line. 

Nearl rushed at Agenta to shield barge her again but swerved and blasted the former Radiant Knight with a bolt of lightning from her spear, sending the operator crashing into the dirt a few meters away. 

Agenta braced herself and rushed at Amiya again; holding back made this much harder for the Farseer.

Amiya looked at her opponent pleadingly, not wanting any of this but understanding she had no choice now, and launched her Art at Agenta.

Deflecting the Arts got more challenging the closer she got, but she pushed forward, avoiding random swings from operators she passed and pulse shots from friendly troops. 

Entering Amiya's space, the two danced back and forth between swings and jabs; Amiya was a far better fighter than Agenta counted on and was tired of holding back but knew she had no choice.

"I'm sorry!" Amiya panted in regret.

Agenta continued duelling with the Cautus woman but was confused at her outburst. She didn't see Cliffheart come from behind after downing two Enclave soldiers and swinging a chain around her neck, pulling it back, making Agenta gag in panic. 

The Farseer was defenceless, receiving another blow from Amiya to the stomach and with the chain around her neck, she was forced onto her back. Agenta looked up at the sky in defeat as the faces of Amiya, Cliffheart, Closure, and Nearl looked down at her with grim expressions.

At least they weren't smirking at her...

Agenta didn't register the shudder of the ground beneath her or those that looked down at her looking back up and behind Cliffheart in surprise. 

Ringing entered Agenta's ears when the ground shuddered violently again, and a bright flash of orange illuminated the dark. She could only hear muffled shouts and words as those above her moved away from her sight.