"I'm sorry again. The cut is little but I am sure it stings." She sat with her knees, folded.

Her eyes look so sorry and who am I to not forgive her. "It's fine...it doesn't hurt that much anymore." Thought, it hurts like fucking hell.

I smiled at her warmly and an idea came to my mind again. "But...are you really sorry?"

Of course she needs to pay. This is the fourth time she slapped me.

Naningkit ang mga mata niya sa akin. Like she knew how evil my ideas were. But I am not up for an evil idea.

"Let's have dinner." I just want to spend more time with her. I don't want to end our day yet.

Huminga siya ng malalim. "Ako ang pipili kung saan tayo kakain at ako ang magbabayad."

I automatically smile with her confirmation. "Okay, your choice."

We started fixing our things at malapit na ring mag alas syete ng gabi. We slept for hours at pakiramdam ko nawala lahat ng pagod ko sa katawan.

Lumabas na kami ng coffee shop at akala ko maglalakad lang kami, but she requested to eat at the nearby mall. It took us probably 30 minutes to get there because of traffic but it favors me, para mas matagal ko siyang makasama.

I looked at the huge sign and it said, 'Mang Inasal'. I know that it's a popular fast food here in the country but I never tried eating it here.

"Have you eaten here before?" She curiously looked at me.

Kaagad akong umiling. Disappointment crossed her eyes and I almost wanted to take back my words.

"But I've been dying to try this one." I tried smiling at her warmly.

She nodded and then we entered. All eyes were on her, especially the men. I looked at her and she remained looking cold and oblivious of her surroundings.

My eyes went fierce at kaagad silang nag iwas ng tingin. Ge that, I am her date today so fuck off!

"Sit there. Ako na ng pipila." She pointed to a nearby table for two and gave me her things.

Kaagad naman akong sumunod at umupo sa malapit na upuan. I looked at the menu above the counter, the main dish was grilled chicken. I looked back at her again at may mga lalake ng nakapila sa kanyang likod, bunch of teenage boys who obviously eyeing her.

Kinuha ko muli ang mga gamit namin. I stood up quickly and stood by her side.

"Do they have a VIP room here?" I asked curiously.

She looked at me like I do not know what I am talking about. "None." Then she looked at the table outside.

"We can sit there if you want. Wala nga lang aircon" She pointed to the tables near the trees and I quickly nodded.

The people prefer eating inside because of the aircon but it is almost 8 and it's not that hot anymore. At wala ring tao masyado sa labas, that's better for both us. Walang titingin sa kanya.

"Umupo ka na doon. Malapit na ako sa pila."

Kaagad akong umiling. I looked at the boys at her back, tinitigan ko sila ng masama at kaagad sikang nag iwas ng tingin. They also back off a little bit making a space behind her.

"Ayoko. Maraming lalaking nakatingin sayo." I whispered just enough for her to hear it.

She looked at me by her side, then looked at her back. I saw how she eyed them coldly and they backed off more. Halos magdiwang ang kaluluwa ko sa ginawa niya.