Epilogue

Louis came home with them and they took care of Darcy together. Harry was worried at first that Louis would find it too overwhelming and break it off but when he sold his apartment a month later Harry could relax. Louis was there to stay!

Both their families helped them get some time together to nurture their new relationship and even if a dinner out once in a while was great they missed Darcy so much that they usually ate as quickly as possible and headed back home.

Even if they had skipped a few relationship steps before they had a house and a baby they both worked hard to make it work. They loved each other and they were both determined to make the best of it. The more Harry got to know Louis he fell deeper and deeper in love, and the way Louis was with Darcy just melted his heart completely. He couldn't have found a better partner or a better second parent for their baby and he made sure to tell Louis that.

There was no doubt in his heart that Darcy was their child and at Christmas, he decided to make it official. He gifted Louis adoption papers on his birthday and watched the love of his life break down in happy tears. It made him cry as well and he just told him over and over again how much he loved him.

Louis proposed on Darcy's first birthday. He waited until the evening when they were both in bed after a hectic but amazing day. Harry cried of course and immediately said yes.

Having a baby had been his dream but he never thought that finding a surrogate in Lottie would give him so much more than that. It gave him love as well and Harry was so grateful to have Louis by his side. He had it all!

The End