Chapter 10: The Disaster At Dinner

A/N Just before the story starts, sorry for the lack of uploads. Home life has been hectic. I'm doing my best. I will focus on finishing my Runaway book first, then my Las Nevadas book with two new books I plan on starting soon, and a one-shot book I hope to start soon to get more content out for you. I thank you all for your patience and hope you enjoy my books. Also, I am curious if you see the posts that I make, so that's why I'm writing this. Please comment on my last one and @ me so that I know people see it. That would be amazing, and ideas for my one-shot book would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, and Enjoy!

POV - Tommy

Date: 05/07/2028 (The 5th of July 2028) 8:00 PM

"Hey, um, Tommy? Have you ever considered what happened in L'manburg?" Wilbur questions.

As he says this, I feel a pit in my stomach. I had told Shroud or Clementine about L'manburg when they were older. I get looks all around, worried ones from Olivia, curious and questioning ones from Clem and Shroud and hopeful ones from our guests. 

"Dad. What's L'manburg?", Shroud asks.

"L'manburg is where I grew up," I answered. I then turn to Will and say, "As I said earlier, I do not plan on returning to L'manburg or any part of the SMP unless my family wants to."

"How come you will only come if they want to, I mean, L'manburg is your home, and so many people would love to see you. Everyone misses you. We even made a statue of you in the middle of L'manburg!" Wilbur says, nearly yelling.

I see Shroud holding Clem's hand and Clem in tears. She hates yelling and gets upset when someone does.

"Calm down, Wilbur. My mind has been made-up, and you can't change it. Now can we please change the topic," I conclude

"NO! I WON'T CHANGE THE TOPIC! YOU'RE MY LITTLE BROTHER, AND YOU WILL BE RETURNING TO L'MANBURG AS IT'S WHERE YOUR REAL FAMILY IS. YOU'LL LEAVE THIS FANTASY OF RUNNING A KINGDOM BEHIND AND BE MY SECOND IN COMMAND BACK IN L'MANBURG AGAIN, AND YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE!" Wilbur screams.

(BTW, he's acting like this because of his revival. It makes him have bad anger issues. He cares a lot for Tommy but doesn't like being told no. Thought I'd clear that up. On with the story!)

Clementine is now in tears, balling her eyes out. Shroud is protectively hugging her, trying to keep tears from falling and glaring and Wilbur with pure hatred. They are both in Olivia's arms how is trying to calm them down.

 To say I'm outraged is an understatement and for a good reason. He's just threatened my family and my kingdom and is trying to force me to return to the place of my trauma.

"Olivia, please take the kids to bed. I'll be in in a bit," I ask. She nods, then picks up Clem while holding Shroud's hand. They exit the room, and I explode. 

"WILLIAM, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO YELL AT ME OR HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO BOSS ME AROUND. I AM NO LONG A CHILD, AND MOST CERTAINLY NOT YOU, BROTHER! THIS IS MY HOME, MY KINGDOM AND MY FAMILY. YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT ME OR ANYONE ELSE HERE. I AM THE KING AND WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO L'MANBURG, AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU THINK YOU HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER ME.

ANOTHER THING I CAN'T BELIEVE IS THAT YOU THINK I WOULD GO BACK TO L'MANGURG OR ANYWHERE NEAR THE SMP. THAT PLACE IS WHERE I WANTED TO END MY LIFE, WHERE I WAS FORCED INTO WAR, EXILED FROM TWICE AND WHERE I WAS TRAMATIZED TWICE. YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE! NOW TOMORROW, YOU CAN PACK YOUR THINGS AND NEVER RETURN TO MY KINGDOM, AND IF YOU TELL ANYONE FROM THE SMP, I'M HERE, AND THEY COME I WILL RAIN HELL DO YOU HEAR ME! 

Wilbur's eyes were as round as a ball, staring a thousand-yard stare. I'd never looked so angry or yelled at someone that bad since I left L'manburg all those years ago.

"Techno, Phil, Ranboo, Tubbo, Sam, Puffy, you may stay or leave with Wilbur or stay here as long as you wish, but if you do, leave and tell someone the same thing will happen. Now, if you excuse me, I will check on my family. Guards will escort you to your rooms or somewhere else in the castle once you are done. I'll be in my study if you need me. Good night." I say, then leave the room.

I walk quickly to Clem and Shroud's room. Once there, I hear Olivia reading, I open the door, and they look up. Shroud and Clem come running and hug me. I pick them up and sit them down, Clem on my lap and Shroud between Liv and me. She finishes off the story, and they are both asleep. We lay them both to bed and walk to my room in conforming silence. We're both tired, and I can't be bothered with work.

We were getting ready for bed and had just showered when Olivia asked,

"Hey, Tommy, how would you feel like extending the family?" she asks, and I'm a little shocked.

"Um... I don't mind. But why are you asking now?" I ask. I'm very confused because with everything that's going on, why she's thinking of it? I don't think it's a bad thing, just why is she asking now?

"Well... um... I'm pregnant."

...