Episode 22: African Ambush

*Play the new opening (see New Opening & Ending to find out what happens in it)*

South Africa

The ship docked, and Marie and Nazuna stepped off. The fox girl spoke: "At last, here we are.".

Just then, the police arrived. One of the officers shouted: "Freeze! You're under arrest!".

Marie: For what?

Police Officer: Three suspected counts of homicide.

Marie: Once we're at the station, we'll explain.

Once at the station, Nazuna spoke: "Okay, the victims were Beastmen hunters sent to kill us, and we were able to subdue them and take them to our suite for questioning. However, they poisoned themselves before we could question them, so we threw the bodies overboard. If you don't believe me, here's the phone of one of them.". She then gave the phone to the police officer, adding: "Write down every passcode you used and indicate if they're right or wrong, because I only opened it via the dead owner's fingerprint, which I don't have at the moment.".

The mink woman spoke: "Yeah, exactly what she said. And they were taking orders from Boris Cliff. On the phone is all the proof you'll need. We don't know what poison they used, but if you check the ship's septic tank, there should be bits of dead body that contain some sort of lethal poison.".

Police Officer: Thanks for the cooperation. Please stay at the station until we can clear your names.

Meanwhile in Anima City

Shirou smelled Alan's scent. "How could he be here?", he thought. He kept sniffing, and got some clues on where he was at the time. "Aha!", he thought, having found every location and person Sylvasta had interacted with since his jailbreak. Anyways, he had to get back to business, and followed the scent, until he saw a Beastman made of metal. The Robo-Beastman extended it's arm, and Shirou grabbed, before slamming the robot into the ground, and it stopped itself via it's free arm. It then retracted it's arm and pulled the wolf man in, before kicking him in the jaw.

Shirou: This is a lot harder than I thought!

He got back on his feet and dodged the Robo-Beastman's next arm punch, before rushing in and striking it. However, the robot was sturdy enough to withstand several attacks, before kicking Shirou away. "I must be strategic, I must go for it's weakpoints!", he planned, before lunging behind the Robo-Beastman as it attacked, and digging his claws into it's mechanical eyes, blinding it. Shirou kept digging deeper into the robot, and it grabbed his wrists and pulled him out, before swinging him around wildly. "It's beginning to malfunction!", the wolf man observed. He then kicked the Robo-Beastman in the exposed computer, where the face used to be, causing it to crackle with electricity before exploding, sending him away.

Shirou limped away, grumbling: "I survived that, but everyone needs to know about how dangerous those things are.". He then called for his girlfriend, asking to meet with him at the City Hall.

With Alan

He just killed the last human proxy when his phone vibrated. Upon checking it, he saw what happened to the Robo-Beastman. "The Robo-Beastman was destroyed, but I wasn't expecting it to survive either the Silver Wolf's fury, let alone the Silver Tanuki's. However, it had performed better than I expected, and was able to deal some damage to him. I'll have the model mass-produced once I get back, and we shall be able to eliminate our enemies with them.", he thought.