Episode 21: Information Gathering

*Play the new opening (see New Opening & Ending to find out what happens in it)*

The next morning

Michiru, Shirou, Nazuna and Marie tried everything they could to dig up anything about Darla Black, but it was a dead-end search. The tanuki girl then planned: "We know that the conspiracy uses human proxies. We need to find out who these proxies are, and expose them.".

Shirou: Sounds good, but Alan was meticulous enough to permanently delete emails, and hadn't emailed anybody too suspicious in the last three months. I believe that Beastman slaves might've been used by a proxy or two, so we need to get to them.

Meanwhile, at the Underground Court

Sylvasta was hard at work, putting together a humanoid robot. Darla asked: "What are you working on, my liege?".

Alan: That tanuki girl and her fox friend gave me an inspiration: Robo-Beastmen. This here is just the prototype, but with that, we can create an army of humanoid soldiers that can be mass-produced fatality-free. Sure, it's metal body makes it heavy, but it is much stronger and sturdier than flesh, and it can do a good amount of things. For a test drive, I am going to see how long until either she or Shirou are able to scrap one.

Darla said: "Seems good. Hope that this goes better than the time you inadvertently exposed us to the world, or the time you hired those hunters to kill the tanuki girl and accidentally caused her to become immortal.", her voice getting bitter.

Sylvasta shot a death glare at the crow woman for speaking to him in such a manner, before replying: "It will.". He then continued to tinker, while Darla went to check on Boris.

The crow woman asked: "Boris, have you attained the power of a god like Alan ordered you?".

The snake man replied: "Of course. And I will use it to have what I deserve. Also, I have hired some of the best Beastman hunters in the world to seek out Marie and Déesse Louve, and I want the latter alive, if applicable.". He was stained in blood, and hadn't worn his mask, but he already was all mask off as the deranged predator he is.

Darla: You really never let go, do you?

Boris: Why should I? After all, our most dangerous enemies have subverted that scheme to eliminate most of the mixed breeds that has been put together for over a decade, in just one night. One night, and they make it all crash down. One night, and they get the info they need to expose our existence, which we have kept hidden and killed countless humans and Beastmen to hide for the last millennium. We've worked behind the scenes for too long to go public, and as long as our enemies live, they pose a threat to us.

Darla: Then why are you sparing the fox?

Boris: Because I have something special in store for her.

Meanwhile, at Anima City Prison

Michiru was paying a visit to Grandma Gran, the rabbit woman and child trafficker, who she resented. The tanuki girl demanded: "I need your help. You know things that I believe I need to know if I am to expose the conspiracy against the lives of all half-blood Beastmen that call this city home. Despite it's current generation being composed of only three members, It's reach is global, and it has been influencing events across the world from the shadows, and it's out to kill you just for existing. They use human proxies. I need you to give a list of all your buyers.".