Episode 18: Training Day

*Play the opening*

Beastman Co-op

As Shirou was cleaning the dishes, he heard a knock on the door and Gem went to open it. Standing in front of the rooster man were Nazuna, Marie and Nina.

Gem: Good morning, girls. You came here to see Michiru, didn't you?

Nina: Yes, Mr. Horner.

Gem: She's in her bedroom up in the stairs.

Nazuna: Thank you.

The trio went uptairs and Marie knocked on the door. Michiru said: "Just a sec." as she finished dressing herself up.

(Michiru's new clothes should look like this

(Michiru's new clothes should look like this. And please, ignore Shirou's clothes in the art since it's not how he's supposed to look like in the story)

When she opened the door, she saw the three girls standing in front of her.

Michiru: Nazuna, Marie, Nina! It's so great to see you again!

Nazuna/Marie/Nina: Welcome back, Michiru!

She let her friends inside the bedroom. Inside, they began making tons and tons and tons of questions. Two of them were obviously about were was she during the intire week, and why she was given these new clothes which looked like Shirou's. The tanuki girl came up with a very convincing explanation: she hid herself in the forest to avoid being found by the Beastmen hunter group that attacked both her and Shirou, the new clothing was because her original ones got destroyed a few days ago, and the new ones were actually a gift to symbolize she and Shirou were finally boyfriend and girlfriend.

Nina seemed very convinced by it, which was a good thing, because unlike Marie and Nazuna, she couldn't know that Michiru and Shirou were immortals, let alone that the latter was the Silver Wolf. Marie and Nazuna knew the truth, and they were both proud of her for making the explanation very convincing.

Nina: Anyways, I'm happy that you're back, Michi.

Michiru: Thanks, Nina. Anyways, how 'bout you, Nazu?

Nazuna: Well, Marie had found a therapist for me. Her name is Dr. Erin. She works with troubled youth, and is very competent with her works. I'm going there one time per week, starting out last wendnesday.

Michiru: And how did you react to your parents' deaths?

Nazuna: Y'know, I have no idea of how I reacted to the news: on one hand, they deserved it for their views on Beastmen and for the way they treated us both. One the other hand, they were still my parents, and I really wished there was a way to make them change their minds about their views.