Episode 16: Tragedy Strikes

*Play the opening*

With Michiru

The tanuki girl grumbled: "Mhmm... my head.", trying to touch her hand to her head but unable to.

Just then, a deep voice greeted: "Wakey wakey, tanuki.", urging the tanuki girl to open her eyes and see what kind of predicament she was really in: a few men stood around her, she sat in the corner of a warehouse, with ropes tied around her feet, one under her breasts, and another binding her hands behind the chair.

As soon as she took in the whole situation, she yelled: "What the hell is going on here?! Are you kidnappers?".

Hunter Leader: Of course not. We're much worse: we're Beastmen hunters. We hunt you freaks down.

Michiru: So why did you went after me? And how did you know that I'm a Beastman?

Hunter 1: That's a good question. Unlike all of the other times, we were paid to keep you hostage until that wolf freak comes here so we can kill you both, or just kill you if he doesn't show up in 2 hours.

Hunter 2: Yeah, if this was under our volition, we would've gone after the nice pink fox instead; we would have made a fortune off of her by holding her as a hostage and gaining loads of money.

Hunter 3: Not to mention she is more cute than you, ugly tanuki.

Hunter Leader: Still, a Beastman is a Beastman. And said freaks of nature must die, even if it means we have to pay other Beastmen to do our work for us, just like the bombings at the festival last month.

Michiru: So it were you who hired them to bomb the Anima City Festival?!

Hunter Leader: Yes. This is to show you that what we do is serious. Whether or not that wolf comes here, either way you're dead!

Just then, the warehouse's door bursted, getting everyone's attention. Staring at were the door used to be, they all saw a wolf man in white and light-blue fur with pale olive eyes.

Michiru: Shirou!

Hunter Leader: Well, well. You got here just in time; we've just finished explaining to her everything we did until this point and what we're planning to do to fulfill our contract. FIRE!!!

They all opened fire towards Shirou, but the wolf man just dodged all the bullets fired at him with ease. It was so much easier to avoid gunfire and explosions when in beast form, after all. As he avoided the gunfire, Shirou slowly approached each hunter and punched them in the face, sending each one of them away from the hostage. He then untied the tanuki girl, who got up.

Michiru: Thanks, Shirou. Those ropes were starting to hurt me.

Shirou: Good to know you're okay, but now let's focus on them.

Michiru: Right.

And so, they began fighting together. The tanuki girl morphed her lower half into cheetah legs, and ran across the warehouse, distracting all of the hunters as they fired on her. This gave the wolf man enough time to approach the first hunter before grabbing him and throwing him to the other side of the warehouse, knocking him unconscious.

The second hunter noticed this and pointed his weapon at Shirou, but Michiru immediately approached him from the back before morphing into her gorila arms and punched him towards the ground, knocking him unconscious as well. The remaining hunters took notice of this and pointed their guns at the tanuki girl, who immediately morphed into her chameleon form and turned invisible, preventing them from firing on her. One can't fire at what they can't see. She then started attacking the third hunter, until she used a hook punch that sent him towards the ceilling and falling towards the ground.