Glim.

Scott's POV

I get up, stiles exclaiming that this was Lydia. I quickly run over to my car, signalling him to hop into his. As we both get out of our parking spots and speed down the narrow road, I look in the rear view mirror, stiles following behind me since I can sense where the scream came from. I look down upon stiles ringing my phone, I reach out instantly to pick it up.

"Yea-" "where did it come from?" He asks sternly. "Stiles, I'm not sure I'm gonna be familiar with the place but I'm going exactly where I need to lead you. Exactly where the scream came from." I reassure him somewhat. Not gonna lie, I wasn't so sure myself either. "You sure, Scott?" He asks with a hint of doubt in his voice, I know he wouldn't hesitate but he always wants to be sure before stepping up with a plan to ensure the safety of everyone involved. "Yea I'm sure buddy, now put the phone down, you're pretty behind." I say, "That's probably cuz you're driving a little too fast, Scott. Your car is way better anyways. Now yes, put the phone down." He says, hanging up. I flip the phone back in the holder, pfft, way better? Roscoe for life. LMAO LMAO SORRY BUT I NEEDED TO ADD THAT.

We get out of the woods and onto the highway. I rush my way towards the tower? My foot pressed down more than halfway on the speed pad, with stiles following close behind.

Stiles POV

It looks like we're headed towards the tower, behind the stocks. I hurriedly get my phone out the cup holder, dialing Lydia's number on screen and ringing it, putting the phone next to my ear, further pressing down the speed pad. I look at the screen, calling..calling..calling..

Right, it's not ringing. I dial Scott's number again, he picks up. Before he speaks, I speak up. "Scott, her phone's off." "Stiles, this is it." I hear Scott say before the line disconnects and his car stops at the side of a pretty abandoned stock house. Yup, this ain't shady whatsoever huh? I get out of the car, and meet Scott. "So, I guess this is where the voice came from?" I ask him. "At least this is where the scream led me." He tells. "Damn sketchy, lessgo". And with that, Scott's walking into the house. I sprint follow behind.

Hand on my gun, I take it out before entering. I look at Scott and Scott looks at me. I type in a message on my phone showing it to Scott. "Do you hear a heartbeat?" Scott reads in his head. He takes the phone from my hand typing in his own message. "I don't, but the people who have Lydia, if they even are people, could potentially not be humans." The message reads. I nod at him, putting my phone back in my jeans and taking out my pistol, loading it too as I hand the gun to Scott. Protection for us both.

I enter, the place is extremely vivid for some reason. I walk to the left, it's an open area with nothing but a messed up couch. I hear a scrunch, I spin around, finding Scott looking down at his feet, cracking the floor. He looks back up at me and continues to investigate. We both walk upstairs, where the first room we enter has a chair on the side. The second room has a chair in the middle with ropes hanging from the chair in a circle, on the floor. From then on, we realize, we are late.

There's a bulb shattered on the floor with a message stuck inside the more fixed part. Scott takes it out, opening it. "On the right trail so far" "what the fuck?" Scott exclaims. "Relax Scott, we'll make something out. Let's go, we got evidence on our hands here. I'll fill John in. Come on."

TO BE CONTINUEDDDDDDDD
This part might be short, but that's just cuz it's my uncle's birthday and we're decoratingg✨ Have a fun time readinggg muah stay safe