The spot.

Scott's POV

I hear the line disconnect, guess he is gonna meet with me today then. This still left me a little shook, what could possibly be so important out of the blue? But then again, it's us we're talking about. Us.

I put the phone back down on my nightstand, getting up, sitting on the side of my bed. Rubbing my hand over my mouth, thinking about the call. Either way, I'm glad he called me, I missed the man.

He only trusts me at the moment...now what could that mean? The trusted part of the pack? Stiles has always been the catious genius, hasn't he? Yup..yup he has.. I sigh.

Stiles POV

I get up with the files in my hand, locking the office door once I step into the main open area. My eyes immediately land on one of the computers glitching. How did it turn on? I thought Ron left? This was way too strange. I look around, trying to spot someone. I slowly walk up to the computer, careful every step of the way, shutting it off. I turn the lights off and head out.

After completing the finish up, I look behind me. The cold 3 AM wind gushing over my face. I take the key out of the lock, putting it back in my pocket. As I'm about to start walking over to my car, I hear a scrunch on the right side of the building near the door I'm stood in front of. I act quickly, hand upon my gun, ready for disaster. Yup, something was definitely wrong. I look over the wall. .. nothing. I look back. ..nothing. I quickly make a sprint towards Roscoe (the jeep, yup he has it) and turn around again once my back hits the jeep. While keeping an eye out, I open the back door of the jeep and throw in the files. Eventually, I open the driver's door and hop in, looking over one last time while passing the building and heading home. This all seems awfully connected, the cases being the same, the sketchy suspects, and now Lydia..the one girl I love with my whole heart I failed to protect..still shatters me but I'm gonna get her out of there. I promise to myself.

Scott's POV

I wake up to the awful noise of my Android. God, do I wanna smash it on the floor right now. In an attempt to turn it off, I push down the snooze button on the bright screen, hitting my head on the cold side of the pillow and smiling to myself due to the coldness, and drifting off to sleep seconds later.

*BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP*

"Mmmm...~"

*BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP*

"GODDAMN IT LEMME SLEEP!!" I yell out, like the phone is a person. I pick it up and turn the alarm off, checking the time. 11 am? Goddamn. I have a lot of work to do today, not to mention the meet up with stiles. Yup that's still stuck in my head, on top of the list.

I get up, freshening myself up and munching on a piece of french toast, gulping it down. I reluctantly call Malia(yup you heard that right) and ask her if she has been staying in contact with Lydia. Funny enough, I haven't gotten a text back from Lydia in around 2 days. Malia tells me the same thing is going on with her, but she adds in the fact that I shouldn't worry, it's probably just Lydia being her lydia-ish workaholic, busy working. As much as it felt wrong, I agreed.

Stiles POV

I didn't even realize I fell asleep last night, I guess I was too damn tired. I turn on my phone, getting out of bed scrolling through contact names, hesitantly stopping on Lydia's. Damn, this stabs. I control myself, I have no idea where she is, with the case coming in just 2 days ago, now is not the best time. I need some sort of clues first. Put piece and piece together, yk? I see Scott's name on the screen as well, remembering our plan to meet up. 11:15 am. Still a lot of time but I'm dang late now. I hurry up with the dressing and speed over to the jeep.

TO BE CONTINUEDDDDDDDD
As promised, I posted part 2 in the given time, hope u enjoyed it, part 3 tomorrow? Muah✨