Yandere Vampire Male Reader X Human turned Yandere Vampire DXD Harem Pt. 3 🍋

Start from the beginning

Bulent: What's up, Marion?

(Mario points up and sees both vampirized Rias and Sona's parties flying above them.)

Ni/Li: Holy shit!

Ni/Li: Holy shit!

(Then they ambush them and bite them, turning them into vampires. Then they take them to Y/N.)

Y/N: Ravel Phenex... your reputation precedes you.

Ravel: (bows) Thank you, master...

Y/N: No problem. (to his wives) Keep an eye on the entrance of the castle for me.

(They bow in response and leave as Y/N proceeds to have fun with Ravel and some girls of her party. Ravel makes out with him while Yubelluna, Marion, Bulent, Ni and Li lick his member. He then proceeds to suck on Ravel's bosom, and then she joins the girls in licking his member as he eventually cums, and sprays them with his semen. He then thrusts into Ravel's pussy.)

Ravel: Oh God! I needed this.

(He keeps thrusting into her as he goes faster, fucking her in doggy style for 20 minutes until he cums inside of her. After that, Yubelluna starts riding Y/N like a cowgirl while he also rams her insides as well.)

Yubelluna: (moans) YES YES YES!!! OH YES!!! FUCK ME MORE!!! POUND MY PUSSY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!!! MAKE ME YOURS!!! FUCK ME LIKE A PORNSTAR!!!

(He continues during 15 minutes until he cums inside of her. Marion takes her place and bounces on his member, moving her hips harder and faster while he sucks on her bosom. He keeps having fun with Ravel's party for six hours.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen having a threesome with Serafall and Kuroka. Serafall bounces on his member while he licks Kuroka's pussy.)

Serafall: (moans) So-Tan was right, master is really big.

Koneko: Nya... and good with his tongue as well. (gets licked harder) Nya... more...

(They keep having fun until they eventually cum.)

(Next day, Le Fay Pendragon is seen entering Y/N's castle as she sees him.)

Le Fay: (smiles) Hello, do you want to play with me?

Y/N: (smirks) What play would you like?

Le Fay: Hide and seek. If you can catch me in one minute, I'm yours. Deal?

Y/N: (chuckles) Deal!

(Then Y/N starts counting as Le Fay starts running. As he finishes his countdown, he starts chasing after Le Fay, and easily finds her.)

Le Fay: Oh well, you got me. A deal is a deal. I'm all yours now.

(Then Y/N kisses her on the lips while groping her bosom. She moans during the kiss. After one minute kissing, he pulls down her panties, and she giggles.)

Le Fay: If you want to taste my pussy so badly...

(She then wraps her legs around Y/N, who licks her pussy for seven minutes until she cums on his face.)

Y/N: Now for the main course.

(Y/N then inserts his member into her vagina and thrusts into her in a missionary position while sucking on her bosom during 10 minutes until he cums inside of her. Then he bites her, turning her into a vampire.)

(Next day, an arrogant woman is seen walking into Y/N's castle.)

Katerea: So this is where that vampire lives, huh? Well, I'll show him that nobody can beat the almighty Katerea Leviathan!

(She enters in the castle and sees Y/N seemingly waiting for her.)

Katerea: You got some balls to face me by yourself.

Y/N: Many women before you submitted to me. And you'll be just another one.

Katerea: (scoffs) Try me, vampire!

(Y/N disappears and reappears behind her before holding her in his grasp.)

Katerea: Damn it, you caught me off guard.

(She tries to eblow Y/N, bur his grip proves to be too strong for her to break free.)

Y/N: You know what I like in women whose spirits are hard to break?

Katerea: What?

Y/N: They make themselves more interesting to me!

(Y/N breaks one of her arms, and she screams as she holds her arm. Then he grabs her neck before slamming her into a wall. He then sends a barrage of punches in her gut, making her cough blood, but he catches the blood drips instead of letting them stain the floor.)

Y/N: It would be a waste to let such blood stain the floor.

(He licks the blood.)

Y/N: Hmm, tasty.

(As Katerea tries to get up, Y/N takes the opportunity to get behind her and insert his member into her vagina. He then thrusts into her hard and fast.)

Katerea: No... stop...

(He keeps thrusting into her vagina.)

Katerea: Stop... that hurts...

(He keeps thrusting at her for hours until he cums inside of her.)

Katerea: (weakly) Please... no more...

(Y/N then bites Katerea, turning her into a vampire. Y/N had finally completed his harem.)