(💤) An not so loved bug

Start bij het begin

**Then, you heard another sound. You heard his voice, speaking again, with a slight giggle.**

"Hmm? Did you change your mind?~ "

Stanley let out a groan in frustration at himself. He shouldn't let his emotions get in the way, there's bigger problems right now. That problem being: The Narrator has a game bug.
Stanley stood up and reluctantly slowly opened the door. Why had he changed his mind? Well, he thought he could convince the "Narrator" to look into the games code and remove the bug and he'll have *his* Narrator back. That had to be the only reason for opening the door-- Right?

"You came out!.. Good job..! " **The narrator spoke, giving a little giggle.** "Now then~..." **There was a small pause to their voice, it seems that they were planning something. You heard a faint smile..**

"I got a little surprise for you! Let me give you a little kiss, okay~? "

**They sounded so sweet.. So.. Lovable.. You can't just tell them no..?**

Of course he said no. Stanley shook his head. Stanley couldn't take of advantage of the Narrator like that, not like this. He doesn't know if the Narrator will remember anything about this once he's fixed. If he does, Stanley doesn't want the normal Narrator to remember his protagonist had kissed him! He'd be disgusted with Stanley. After all, Stanley still felt as if the not infected Narrator feelings weren't mutual.

**"Aww. Why not-? Come on, what's the worst that can happen~?"**

**The Narrator sounded a little bit upset, as if they didn't get what they wanted. Although, you think you've made the right decision. You shouldn't use a vulnerable, lovey Narrator to get what you desire.**

Stanley just shook his head again and crossed his arms. He was determined to fix the Narrator's bug first.

**This seems to frustrate the Narrator greatly, letting out a faint sigh.**

"Oh.. You're no fun. "

**They started to sound a bit more sarcastic, as if to attempt to trigger Stanley to get a reaction.**

Stanley rolled his eyes in response. He ignored the growing heat on his face.

**The Narrator stays silent for a while, as if he's trying to think of a new plan. After a few minutes, they spoke again.**

"Fine then. You want me to fix the bug? I will.. But, for a price. "

**He gave a small wink and smile, feeling a bit smug with himself.**

Stanley turned his attention to the "Narrator" and tilted his head with confusion, the head tilt akin to a lost puppy. He gave a small nod as a cue for the "Narrator" to continue.

"I want.. **A kiss~."** **The Narrator spoke, giving a slight smirk, as if they already had it planned a long time ago.** **"I help you, you help me. Deal or no deal~?"**

Stanley flushed at the proposition. He wasn't sure what he should do. Yes he didn't want to kiss the Narrator to not cause any problems in the future but he also wanted him to be fixed..
Stanley thought for a couple of minutes. As he thought, he wasn't moving in the slightest, as if he was frozen in time. Finally Stanley nodded. Surely the normal Narrator will forgive him if he remembers after all this? That's what Stanley told himself.

"**Mmm, good choice..**" **The Narrator smirked, giving a soft giggle.**

**You felt the Narrator getting closer.. You still have time to back away, to say no or change your mind.**