(past day)

Are you quite sure, Shulk? i asked, When you consider their relative positions, I think it's quite credible said Shulk. The capital, on the Bionis' Shoulder... I said, So... said Shulk as we turned to see Junks there.

Ahh. So that is where the Junks comes in, then? i asked as Shulk nodded to me, hope you fly it said y/n. Oh i will said Shulk, I appreciate it. But...even though we won peace with Zanza's defeat, the rebuilding continues i said.

Much remains to be done i said, I realise that and I also know you've been putting in every effort said Shulk. So why then? i asked, If the capital is on the Shoulder, there are people there... I thought you you'd want to go said Shulk.

Shulk... That's... i said, We could be there and back in less than half a day and y/n... your mother, Fang and Dave will work on the remains of your kin to be able to talk said Shulk. Wait... That's what you were doing? i asked.

That right and it's a lot harder then we thought but it is working, we got half the clan to talk now said y/n as we getting on the Junks and we didn't know two nopon planning something. Meh-meh... said Kino, Meh-meh-meh... said Nene as she was worry.

(now)

Kino, maybe better to explain said Nene, Meh-meh... We just on little strolly- stroll, when we suddenly heard voices said Kino. Now now, Kino. Nene watched Kino with eyes of Rhogul, Kino follow Mister Shulk from behind and do some sneak-peekings said Nene.

Meh-meh?! Sisterpon follow Kino and sneak-peek on too?! said Kino, Meh-meh-meh! said Nene. Heh... So you stowed away like I thought But what for? asked Shulk as we hear Kino whimper, Kino always look up to Dadapon. Want to become might Heropon too said Nene.

I'm certain Riki would be most proud. But...how did that lead to you boarding our vessel? i asked, He wanna help people who in trouble! That way, can make lots of friends! Mighty Heropon make friends with every toe step! ...Or so Dadapon say, at least said Nene.

Should have known said y/n, I see... That does explains things i said. Many-many sorries... said Nene, Is... Is not fault of Sisterpon. Please not scold Nene, fault is Kino only said Kino. Kino... said Nene, ...Sincere sorries said Kino.

Kino wanted to repay debt, Dadapon and Mamapon take Kino in when Kino all alone... said Kino. You were alone? i asked, Is truth. One day out of blue, Dadapon bring Kino home. Said, here is brotherpon said Nene.

That day, nobody make comment, everyone accepted Kino, Kino more happy than could say. That why... That why... That why want to become Heropon and repay debt to family! Kino really sorry... said Kino as we all look at each other.

Kino... You do your family honour. Yours is a most noble sentiment. I am utterly certain that Riki and Oka are of you too i said, That right said y/n. Actually, Melia, y/n and i are in a bit of trouble right now. We could use the help! said Shulk.

For really? asked Kino, Uh-huh! i said. Oh, if Kino must! You really twist wing, but fine! Will allow to be sidekicks of Kino! said Kino. Kino, wrong word! Supposed to say 'friends'! said Nene.

(y/n)pov

So. We go to the capital to find parts for the Junks, yes? asked Melia, Yes, about that... said Shulk. Hm? asked Melia, what now? i asked, It's a bit of a hike, but...could we check out that cape? asked Shulk, how did i not seeing that i asked.

Explain said Melia, I'm a bit concerned. What you said about 'defensive measures'... said Shulk, You fear we may come under fire again... Is that it? Asked Melia. Yeah said Shulk, ...It is true. Caution frequently pays off in the long run said Melia.