ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖

Start from the beginning

I nod and grab my cart and leave her. That entire apology is almost three years too late. I pay for my things and leave the store. I drive back home and try to keep a level head on the road.

As soon as I get home, I'm crashing in my room for the rest of the evening. I open my front door and walk towards the stairs.

"Maya, please come join us in the living room," my Mother calls. I groan. "Mother, do I really have to?"

"Maya." I reluctantly walk away from the stairs and walk into the living room. "The Michealones are here."

My entire body stills at the image in front of me. Mother stands while they sit on the couch. Mrs. Michealones is on the right couch. Mr. Michealones is on the left. And in all of his douchebag glory...

Jeremiah Michealones sits on the couch facing the entrance. His eyes are glued to me, and he's wearing a smug smirk. I start to hyperventilate and my Mother comes to stand next to me.

She whispers in my ear. "Maya, fix your face. You look like you've seen a ghost. It's rude to our guests."

"Maya, dear. I haven't seen you since you were about 16. You've grown up beautifully," his Mother beams.

None of our parents knew what happened between Jeremiah and I. They always wondered why we broke up. I never gave away any details. Jeremiah's parents worship him and everything he does.

Knowing he cheated on someone, most of all, the daughter of Aureila St. Martin, would absolutely wreck his image.

I take a few seconds to compose myself. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Michealones. It's nice to see you guys again. Jeremiah. It's been a while."

Jeremiah's smile grows. "Nice to see you, babe."

My eye twitches just a tad. "I invited them for dinner. I thought that since you were back, you and Jeremiah would like to catch up. Take him upstairs while his parents and I talk."

I let out a controlled breath. It's not her fault. She doesn't know.

I don't even bother to speak to Jeremiah as I leave. I can hear him following behind me. Heavy ass footsteps.

"You have definitely grown up," Jeremiah remarks. "You're ass and tits have gotten bigger."

I still. I have to refrain from punching the living shit out of him. For the sake of his parents and for the sake of my Mother. She has no idea and would kill me for ruining this dinner.

"And it's clear you haven't grown at all. You're still an egotistical asswhole." Jeremiah laughs.

"You should watch your mouth. I would hate to have to let your Mom know the harshness I experienced from you."

"Please. My Mom has been disappointed in me for quite a while. Nothing you can do will really make a difference."

Jeremiah stays silent as he continues to follow me into the study. "I remember thinking of screwing you in every room of this house. Those were the days."

I cringe at his words. How long until dinner is ready?

"Hm, until you decided to cheat on me with one of the cheerleaders. And then you cheated on her too. With a fucking minor."

Jeremiah smiles. "I see you ran into Carmen."

Wow. That is all he has to say. There is no way I used to be in love with this bitch.

He rolls his eyes at the look of disgust on my face. "You have no right to fucking judge. After we broke up, I heard you gave it away to some random rich prick and then started fucking every guy with a pulse."

He got me there. But, that's nothing compared to pedophilia. He's almost 20.

"I had a girlfriend who didn't do anything romantic with me. It was like dating a friend. And then I met Carmen. She knew how to put out. She fucked like a porn star for a 16-year-old. The more I spent with her, the more I realized that I didn't like you. All I thought was that you were cute."

My breath hitches at his harsh words. "Why wasn't I enough?" 

I didn't want to ask. But, I couldn't help it. I needed closure. 

 "You were fucking unlovable, Maya. Sorry that everything went down, but I couldn't stand being with you any longer." 

Jeremiah walks to the doorway and then turns back to look at me. "Though, I heard you fuck good too, so hit me up if you ever want to chill."

He leaves and my chest starts to beat really fast. My palms are sweaty and tears stream down my face. The only boy I have ever loved. 

You were fucking unlovable.

Unlovable. No reason my Dad took the easy way out. No reason my Mom finds every flaw. Unlovable.

I'm unlovable.

I need to get the fuck out of this house.

                                                               End of Chapter Thirty-One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please let me know your thoughts on it.

Please let me know any errors you see in this story.

Don't forget to share this story with all your Wattpad-loving friends!

I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUU GUYSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!