ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

"The dick being wack is not surprising," Angela says. "He looks weak dicked."

I take a bite of my croissant and roll my eyes. "I was horny and in a frenzy. All I wanted to do was get laid."

She smirks. "Until that hottie with the body put you in check."

I scoff. "He didn't put me in check, okay? He just.....thought that the bartender was..." 

"Weak dicked," Angela laughs and I laugh too. "It's been three days. I don't know why his words are still sticking with me."

Angela takes a sip of her lemonade. "Maybe because it's true?" I scoff and look at her sideways. "I mean, Maya the things you told me about your childhood. That's not a normal childhood."

"I know. I realized that when I went to my first friend, Emily's house and her Mom wasn't constantly judging her."

Angela sighs and rubs my arm. "Look, it's a big campus. You probably won't see him again. Don't let his words get to you."

We finish our lunch and split the bill. I look at my phone and see it's almost 1. "Shit, I'm going to be late for class," I say to Angela. "I'll see you later." I hug her goodbye and head back to campus. No money equals no car. Which means, I have to walk everywhere.

Maybe I should get a job.

I make it to class 15 minutes late. All the seats are taken. All the seats except one next to a really cute blonde boy. With adorable little glasses. 

"Can I sit here?" I whisper. He looks up at me and his face breaks into a smile. "Of course." I slide into the seat and take out my computer. 

The class continued as we learned about the formation of art, its history, and the greatest painters of all time. I could see out of the corner of my eye how the blonde boy's eyes lit up the entire class.

He was really cute.

After class was over, the blonde boy turned to me.

"I'm Gavin," he prompted.

He had light freckles that danced across his face. "Maya," I smile.

He smiles back. "I won't be here for the next couple of days. Could I get your number and you could send me the notes for this class?" he asks.

He pulls out his phone and hands it to me, I take his phone and type my number in. I saved my name as 'Cute Girl from Art Class'. 

I had it back to him and he blushes.

"I'll see you later," he says and leaves.

I grab my stuff and as I was about to leave, a red-headed girl stops me.