ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 (ℝ)

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

⚠️ BEWARE OF SEXUAL CONTACT AHEAD ⚠️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should've gone home. I should've never stayed. I knew from the moment I stayed, he had me hooked. I didn't want to be hooked. I hate being fucking hooked.

Kol moves his fingers under my shirt. His fingertips left trails of fire that burnt my skin. 

His fingers traveled higher and my shirt followed along with him. His fingers kept going until my shirt was completely off. 

I stood there in front of him in a black lace bra. 

Kol throws my shirt on the ground and brings me closer. 

His bulge was digging into my clit and I had to stop myself from moaning.

It felt like a 10-inch rod in his pants.

Our lips were inches apart. But something was stopping us.

We both knew it. That this would be our undoing. This would be it. The moment that would seal our fate.

We couldn't let go of each other.

I rise on my tippy toes and press my lips against his.

He reciprocates quickly, molding his lips against mines. Our tounges intertwine with each other. He grips my body and pulls me even closer. 

There was no room between us. He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

His hands slid down to my ass and he used his firm grip to grind my throbbing clit against his cock. I felt his cock throb and he groaned.

He started walking as our lips and tongue continued to dance like they were made for each other.

We eventually ended up in his bedroom. We drop onto the bed and he continues to ground his cock into my pussy. I moan at the feeling.

I go to unbuckle his belt, but Kol pulls away.

My eyebrows knit in confusion.

"I wanna have fun with you," Kol whispers.

Oh?

Kol disappears into his closet. 

I was anxious and dripping down my legs. I unbutton my shorts and quickly take them off. I throw them across the room. 

I was now left in matching black lace.

Kol comes out of his closet with a black duffel bag.

He places the duffle bag on the ground and stands in front of me. He takes his shirt off with one arm.