Mr.Silva From Shrink Ray Island:"Hnnnnng! Hnnnnnnnnnnghhh!"

You Guys:"Gonna take a shit."

Mr.Silva From Shrink Ray Island:"HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"

You Guys:"That's when you--I don't know. I was gonna--I was gonna make like some joke it's like when you really have to shit but ah why?"

--------------------

I'm complaining, ranting, and raving about the Poptropica islands I've completed are gone.

Me:(Thinking about Shark Tooth Island and me shooting the medicine laced coconut into The Great Booga Shark)"They're all gone."

Me:(Thinking about Early Poptropica Island and me returning the flag)"THEY'RE ALL FUCKIN' GONE!"

Me:(Thinking about Reality TV Island and me in 2018, 13 years old, at home recovering from my serious surgery to get the NF2 tumor removed from my neck, playing my favorite reality tv games: Mountain Race, Boulder Push, Shot Put, Turtle Shell Toss, and Knockout)"Every fuckin' island I've ever played!"

Me:(Thinking about Night Watch Island and the part where the snake comes out of nowhere with the segway(Singing: You see me roll on the segway)and hits the bad guy)"Every fuckin' island I've ever completed!"

You Guys:"Let it out."

Me:(Thinking about Ghost Story Island and me recieving the medallion from the magistrate)"Every fuckin' medallion!"

Me:(Thinking about Mystery Train Island and me picking the locks on the water tank with Mr.Houdini inside)"Every fuckin' puzzle!"

Me:(Thinking about Cryptids Island and the part where Gretchen Grimlock takes down my kite surfing kite and I sink)"Every fuckin' villain!"

Me:(Thinking about Super POWer Island's The Daily Paper Common Room)"Every fuckin' common room!"

Me:"Are now all fuckin' gone because precious Adobe Flash Player is fuckin' DEAD!"

Me:(Thinking about Counterfeit Island and my character saying "And you?! You set me up! Man, I can't stand anyone in this room! Well, except for me. Me, I like." and how funny that was and now that island's gone)"Hnnnnnnnnngggggghhhhhh!"

Me:(Thinking about S.O.S. Island and the part where my character uses the whale caller, the whale comes, eats me and the captain, and spits us out and how awesome that was and now that island's gone)"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

You Guys:"Gonna take a shit."

Me:(Thinking about Super Villain Island and the part where Zeus breaches out of the prison and me and the four villains fall into the sea and how epic that was and now that island's gone)"HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You Guys:"That's when you--I don't know. I was gonna--I was gonna make like some joke it's like when you really have to shit but ah why?"

Haxe:(To Adobe Flash Player)"I've came to take your job."

Adobe Flash Player:(Wide eyes)

Haxe:(To Adobe Flash Player)"Hey, thanks dudes!"

Adobe Flash Player dies.

We then see 12 images of my Poptropican playing those islands that I just talked about. The images go really fast and repeat as sad piano music plays in the backround.

The images

Mystery Train Island

My character swinging on the rope and catching Telsa's transformer