You Guys:"That's when you--I don't know. I was gonna--I was gonna make like some joke it's like when you really have to shit but ah why?"

--------------------------------

Poptropica

Monster Carnival Island

My alternate ending for Ringmaster Raven.

The mirror maze

Ringmaster Raven:"There is no where to hide! You are my slave!"

My Character:"No! Stop! Please! Wait! Don't you see that by turning the townspeople into monsters that you're no better than they are? What they did to you was horrible but you shouldn't take revenge on them. People can be forgiven. Nobody's perfect. You just need to be willing to grow, learn, and change for the better. You don't have to be the bad guy. You can be the good guy! And you still can make things right and change everything."

Ringmaster Raven cries and hugs my character.

My Character:"Oh, we got a hugger."

Ringmaster Raven breaks the hug and smiles for the first time ever. 

Later Ringmaster Raven apologizes to the townspeople and they apologize to him.

The next day

The carnival is packed up and ready to go to the next town. Ringmaster Raven is still the ringmaster but he is wearing the red ringmaster outfit from the Poptropica store. He is smiling and is not in a cage and is on the ground standing next to Edgar.

Ringmaster Raven thanks my character for redeeming him and says the he and my character are friends. 

Seriously! I really wish they redeemed that Ringmaster Raven! He got treated so horribly and got treated so horribly at the end! It's not fair! It's not fair that he went through all that shit! I really wish they redeemed him! You know, come to think of it, I don't think a SINGLE FUCKIN' villain in Poptropica has ever been redeemed! I love it when the villain gets redeemed! Anyway, poor Ringmaster Raven! He deserves better! All he wanted was love but he got treated like shit just because he was born differently! Ooooh, it makes me so pissed off!

Me:(Growling in anger and frustration)"Hnnnnnnnggggggggghhhhhhh! Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

You Guys:"Gonna take a shit."

Me:"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You Guys:"That's when you--I don't know. I was gonna--I was gonna make like some joke it's like when you really have to shit but ah why?" 

---------------------

The Poptropica villains are complaining, ranting and raving about my Poptropica avatar, Pink Heart, ruining their plans. These villans are from the islands I have completed.

Mademoiselle Moreau From Mystery Train Island:"It always failed."

Zeus From Mythology Island And Super Villain Island:"IT ALWAYS FUCKIN' FAILED!"

Ringmaster Raven From Monster Carnival Island:"Every fuckin' plan we ever had!"

Dr.Hare From 24 Carrot Island:"Every fuckin' invention!"

You Guys:"Let it out."

The Black Widow From Counterfeit Island:"Scheme!"

Myron Van Buren From Survival Island:"The late night rap at the club."

Gretchen Grimlock From Cryptids Island:(Who is dressed in pink)"Is always fuckin' ruined by that pretty pink bitch Pink Heart!"

A picture of my Poptropica avatar, Pink Heart, shows up. This is what my avatar looks like:(Well, before they got rid of the customizer. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of the customizer.)My poptropica avatar has ball hands with no fingers, wedged feet, twig arms and legs, body, a head, eyes, pupils, eyelashes, white skin, long, blonde, wavy hair with gold earrings that are two tiny balls fuzed together, pink blush, side bangs, front bangs, magenta lipstick with a beauty mark, a black belt, a black leather jacket, a light pink pleated skirt, a pink shirt with a lighter pink circle with spikes around it and a white music note and the shirt has a round dip at the top, and is smiling. My avatar is dressed really hot, gorgeous, beautiful, and pretty. My avatar is hot, gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, and attractive. In the picture, my avatar is in a attractive pose. She has one leg crossing the other, one hand on her hip, one hand behind her head, is winking, and smiling like always. Beside her is a big stack of medallions from the islands we've completed. And beside her are all the villains we've defeated are in a jail cell with angry facial expressions on their faces. And by my poptropican are two boys around my poptropican's age. They are staring at my poptropicon with heart eyes and smiles, already smitten by my poptropican avatar's beauty. My character winks at them and blows them a kiss, causing the boys to melt into puddles.