Epilogue

"Get back here!" a shout is heard as Quatre run away like his life depend on it as Uno chased after him then Cinq run after Uno to stop him on chasing his twin brother.

Duex laugh as Trios shakes her head in disapointment watching these three messing around with eachother.

Y/N have a small smile on his face but stop when he sees his brother alone sharpening his sword, he titled his head then smiled walking over to him.

"What you doin?" he asked watching him sharpening his sword.

"Sharpen..." he said with no emotion and continue to sharpen his sword Y/N watched, he then eventually got bored just watching him and he suddenly lay his head on top Zero caused him to stop and sigh.

"what do you want?" he asked as Y/N just hummed with a small smile.

Zero knew what his doing and he just sigh putting his sword away and let his little brother giving affection by nuzzling him.

Zero smiled a little as he pulled Y/N close and let him lay on his chest continuing to give more affection.

Zero didn't mind letting his brother giving this much affection since his been doing this when he was a pup.

Soon the nuzzling stops as Y/N is silent for a moment.

"..Zero?" he called him out and Zero hummed in respond.

"...do we...do we continue on being a mercenary?" he asked as Zero is caught off guard a bit, he didn't have a answer to that and just sigh.

"...I don't know...depends.."he said as Y/N sighs a little and look at the sky.

"...well..can you promise me something? " he asked as Zero look at him with a brow raised.

" hm? " he said in a questioning tone.

"...could you still lead us? "he asked as Zero raised a brow looking confused." what? "he asked.

" You know...you won't give up on us... "Y/N said with a smile, Zero look at him then smiled.

" of course... "

"ᗱᘿᖇᓍ...ᖻᓍᑘ ᕵᖇᓍᘻᓰSᘿᕲ...ᖻᓍᑘ ᒪᓰᗩᖇ...."