Chapter 3:Fading Memories

Infinite is on his knees, glitching nonstop, he lift his head a bit glarring at them all.

He tight his grip on the cement, he hate it. The way that red wolf stare at him. The way they all stare at him

The stare of hatred and anger in their faces, he want to rip their faces off.

"Impossible...i cannot be defeated!" Infinite said with anger trying to get up but his legs failed him to do so, he can't feel his legs, he hated it.

"Wrong Loser! The things that can't be defeated are heart-" Sonic began as Infinite glared at him.

'shut up'

"Soul-" Sonic continued, but the more the hedgehog talk, it makes Infinite want to strangle him.

'shut the f*ck up!'

"and the bond of friendships" Sonic said as he look over at Gadget and the wolf nodded in agreement.

"the things that you and your counterfeit cronies lack" Sonic finishes as he glared at Infinite.

Infinite's anger grew more.

they don't understand.

They just don't understand.

He once have them, but more than friendship, more than trustful soldiers.

He once have a heart...a soul...a family.

He once have them...and he lose them...because of him.

Is it unfair to make them feel how they feel before?

The feeling of uselessness.

The feeling of struggle.

The feeling of despair.

The feeling of fear.

The feeling of giving up.

Because he feel all of them, he feel all of it.

He already through it all, ever since his just a child.

"brother!" a child yelled out as a toddler struggled to stand up, the smaller child hugging the toddler with tears starting to come out.

Infront of them is a brown bear mobian with a satchel in his hand, glarring at them.

"next time do it right! Or I'll do it much more than a punch you hear me?" the bear said in a threatening tone.

The small child whimpered as the toddler holding his mouth that have been bleeding because of the punch, one of his teeth fell out and it's bleeding nonstop.

The toddler can't speak so he only nodded fearfully. The bear scoffs before leaving, not even leaving a coin for their payment.

"b-brother.." the smaller child whimpered as tears running down from his face, ears pinned down and starring at his older brother with his E/C eyes.

The toddler look at the smaller child still covering his mouth and use his other hand to patted the child's head.

He then hold the child's hand and walked away from the alleyway, the child sniffed and whimpered staying close to the toddler.

The older child heard a noise making him look over and sees children at his age all playing, eating, having fun, laughing and sleeping under their parent's protection.

The older child felt envy inside of him tightening his grip on the smaller child making the child look at him in a confused manner.

"b-brother..?" the child asked stopping the older one and look at him, his grip soften and slightly tug him to continue on walking.