💠𝒲ℯ𝓁𝒸ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝒯ℴ 𝒩𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉 𝒮𝒸𝒽ℴℴ𝓁💠

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry I got lost and-"

"Excuses, from your room it would have only taken you 2 minutes to get here.." Rain said with a glare beside his master.

Yui grit her teeth. Who was this kid!?

"Don't you know it's disrespectful to talk like that to someone older!?" Yui said with a scolding huff.

A clear irk mark was present on Rain's forehead as his expression turned foul.

The Triplets including Kageru were snickering in the background.

"I'll have you know. That I am far more older than you, Miss Komori." Rain managed to say. His tone was full of anger.

Reiji's cold eyes narrowed at Yui. He placed a hand on Rain's head to calm him.

"We must get going now before we are late."

Reiji turned around and walked out of the house followed by his brothers and the other Servamps.

Yui rushed to keep up with them.

The brothers and Servamps just teleported into the limo, too lazy to even get to the door.

Yui ran to the limo with a glare. She huffed and entered the limo.

She sat down next to Ayato and Spike. Once all of the brothers were seated, the driver started the engine. The Limo started up and began driving to the school.

Shu leaned on his seat with Shade sleeping peacefully on his lap. His headphones played classical music as he relaxed, his hand is on Shade's fur. The said cat meowed in satisfaction.

Reiji had Rain on his lap. The vampire bat is in a bad mood after being insulted. Reiji is petting his head as an attempt to calm him down, which eventually worked.

Over to the mischievous duo, Spike is teasing Ayato about a few things and Ayato grit his teeth in annoyance. "Keep talking and you won't have the energy to walk." Ayato threatened with a harsh glare. Spike smirked as he whispered something into Ayato's ear and much to the dismay of the brothers, except Laito, they heard it.

Kanato is being fed sweets by Zuruzuru, who held a plate of cake on his palm. Teddy is at his usual spot on Kanato's lap. Occasionally, the snake Servamp would use a handkerchief to wipe away the excess cream that is stuck on his mouth. Because of the paper bags on his head, he is kneeling on one knee, in front of Kanato and Teddy.

Meanwhile, Laito is trying to sneak his hand into Pix's unbuttoned pants but to his dismay Pix had to stop him. "It's to early, Master~" Pix said, the permanent smirk on his face never wavering. Laito pouted but complied.

Over to the Gluttony Pair, Kageru is apologizing to the pig on his lap. Belzebub ofcourse did not forgive him. The albino vampire had a smile on his face so it was hard to tell if he is being serious or is just mocking the Gluttonous Servamp.

Aka is sitting on Subaru's lap. Both of them had a glare on their face. While Subaru is visibly annoyed, Aka is just acting cool.

Yui couldn't help but stare at Aka in jealousy, feeling inferior to her, in well, everything.

"Whats on your mind pancake?"

Jumping from her seat. Yui looked over at her side to see Ayato leaning forward. Fear began to grow inside her and her mouth suddenly felt dry. She didn't get a chance to respond when Spike spoke.

"Come on, little bitch, don't think you can defy the great Oreo-sama." Spike said with a snicker.

Ayato gave his Servamp a small playful glare.

"You heard the hedgehog, Pancake." Ayato said with a smirk.

Getting fed up Yui looked at him with defiant eyes. She somehow managed to find courage! Give her a round of applause everyone!

"You keep calling me that name but I have a name and its Yui Komori."

"Shut up, Your oponion won't matter to me in a lifetime, Pancake.

The sound of a book shutting itself stopped Ayato in his tracks. Reiji looked up at them in annoyance. Rain clinging on his chest, pouting.

"Ayato, how many times must I tell you? Keep these vulgar actions in your room."

Leaning back into his seat, Ayato huffed with an annoyed glare. Spike chuckled beside him.

"As if I've ever let pancake into Ore-sama's room."

Suddenly a box of cranberry juice landed on Yui's lap and she gave Reiji a confused look.

"Thats for you, 100% cranberry juice is the best cure for weak blood."

"T-Thank You."

"There's no need to thank my master. You must become fully aware that your our prey and drink that daily..." Rain said as he turned to her with a smirk. He basically just told Yui that she is nothing more than food and he felt like he avenged himself.

Yui tensed and stared down at the juice box. Who knew that a simple drink could induce a great amount of fear into her?

"Her teeth are chattering." Kanato said, amused. He turned to Zuruzuru and Teddy. "Zuruzuru, Teddy, did you know that when humans feel fear they reflect it on with some sort of behavior like this. Its quite funny. Isn't that right Teddy, Zuruzuru."

It wasn't a question, it was a statement. Kanato ignored the eyeroll Subaru was giving him.

"Yes." Zuruzuru said quietly. Giving another spoonful of cake to Kanato who happily accepted.

Then the car stopped abruptly.

Pix, who wanted attention from his Master, pretend to fall off and Laito catched him. "You're being clumsy today, Pix~" The butterfly gave his master a kiss on the cheek as a way of saying thanks.

Shade, who jumped onto Shu's shoulder, rolled his eyes at his youngest brother.

Meanwhile, Yui fell out of her seat but none of the brothers or servamps paid her any attention. The blonde demon was waiting for at least one of them to help her up but nothing happened.

She grit her teeth as she stood up but the limo door opened, causing her to fall out.

Kageru, Ayato, Spike and Laito laughed at her misery.

Yui squinted her eyes in pain as she looked up and saw a bunch of angry school girls looking at her.

"Who are you?" One of them asked, venom in her voice.

"What was she doing in Sakamaki brothers' car!?"

"She's probably using her body to seduce the brothers!"

"What!?"

"Eww! How revolting!"

The other girls all started to throw trash and paper balls at her. All while they continue to insult and berate her with insults.

"Ugh stop! Stop!" Yui cried as she glared at them. First day at the new school and she already made enemies. Damn luck was not on her side today, huh?

The servamps turned back into their animal forms. The brothers then started to exit the car and the girls quickly turned their attention back to the brothers.

The boys quickly covered their ears from the banshee-like screams of the women surrounding them. The brothers gave them all a glare but that caused the female students to scream louder.

Having enough, Aka gave a loud growl in annoyance and that scared the girls as they all backed away and ran. Subaru gave his Servamp an appreciated nod.

Yui stood up, her uniform covered in trash, She stomped her way to the brothers who were each giving her glares.

"Go change at the nurses office after that go to the classes with Ayato and Kanato."

Reiji handed a Yui her schedule. Reiji and the others teleported away. Leaving Yui looking around for the nurses office.