💠𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓢𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼💠

💠💠💠

Yui was inside of a cab looking oustide of the window with a grin. She was driving to a new house where she will be staying. She wanted the people in the house to become her love sick slaves. This wasn't the first time after all.

The cab soon had stop which means the girl has arrived. The driver got out of the car to take out the luggage. Yui then grabbed her bag, and got out of the cab. The driver gave her the luggage, and Yui gave him money in exchange.

"You know it's strange for a girl like you to come all the out here and live in this place." The driver said as he stroke his chin in thought.

"Yeah, but my father wanted me to live here while he's in business." Yui explained back as she smirks.

"I see, well good luck with that." He said before getting inside the cab and drove off leaving Yui.

Yui was standing outside the gates of the mansion. The mansion looked huge and through the gates Yui could see a rose garden, and a water fountain. Yui took a glance before walking in ignoring the surroundings.

She took out a pocket mirror and perfects her appearance. She took out a lipstick before putting it on her lips. After she made sure she looked perfect enough. She finally made her way towards the two big doors.

The light blonde haired girl knocked on the door, but when she lightly tapped the hard wood, the doors just opened on its own.

Being stupid and also not bothering to question, she just went inside the mansion looking around to see if there was anybody in the vast estate.

The halls were filed with unusual portraits and odd decor. Then Yui saw a boy that looks like her age with red hair wearing a school uniform. He was sleeping on the couch. Yui decides to wake him up however as she got close to him. She then saw a small hedgehog with a crown on his head as he is laying on its stomache on the red haired male's chest.

Yui shivered in disgust at the small creature but she decides to toughen up.

"Um excuse me." She said innocently as she tapped his hand, but when she touched him his hands were cold as ice.

"You're cold, are you alright?" Yui asked him. The girl checked his heartbeat, but he doesn't have a pulse.

"Oh no! I should can an ambulance!" She said worried but is mostly doing this to save face.

She took out her pink phone from her bag. However before she could've dial the number a hand snatched it away from her. She look to see it was actually the red hair guy.

"Damn you're noisy!" He said irritated.

He sat up ashe made sure his pet wouldn't wake up. The red haired male placed the small animal on his shoulder careful he wouldn't fall. He diverted his attention back to girl.

Taking a closer look the male had reddish-colored hair spiked at the ends, narrow green eyes, and a fair complexion. He also wears a black stud on his right ear. He was indeed wearing a uniform that consists of the typical black school blazer with an unbuttoned white dress shirt and an undone red tie around his neck and the right collar of the shirt. He dons black pants, the right leg rolled up to his knees, and a pair of red and black sneakers.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her in a angry tone.

"Y-you're alive?" She asked.

"Of course I am, seriously who do you think I am?" He asked her.

"B-but y-your heart it wasn't beating." She said.

The red haired male placed the small porcupine on the arm chair and grabbed her arm only to pin her down on the couch.

"W-what are you doing!?" she asked frightened however it was obvious that she was enjoying this behind that shivering smile and lust filled eyes.

"What am I doing? I'm about to take you." He said with a grin. He lean in to lick her neck. He could see that she was shivering in fright and/or in pleasure, not sure.

'This girl is so annoying unlike Spike.' He thought in annoyance.

He was about to bite her till another voice came.

"Ayato! What's going on here?" A deep voice asked.

"Tch. Damn you Reiji." The red head named Ayato said irritated.

A few flapping noises were heard and a small bat appeared on the shoulder of the male now knowned as Reiji.

He has dark plum purple hair which fades lighter towards the ends where the tips around his face and neck are a light blond. It is almost an inch away from being shoulder length at the back, and it is neatly combed. His eyes are pale magenta. He wears rectangular glasses with silver frames. He is also wearing a school uniform that consists of the black school jacket with a buttoned dark red vest over a black dress shirt and red tie. He wears it with along with the black tartan trousers and dress shoes.

"Hehe." The bat lightly chuckled.

Without even taking glance the ravenette knew it was his pet bat, Rain.

"Tch, whatever you're such a buzzkill." Ayato said under his breath.

The small blonde got out of Ayato's grasp, and went to Reiji's side. Begging for help. Her appearance was deplorable to Reiji and it disgusted him.

"And who might you be?" He asked, irritation clearly in his voice.

"I'm Yui Komori and I was told that I was supposed to be living here for now on." Yui explained in panic. 'Damn he is so hot!' She thought admiring the man infront of her.

"I wasn't told about this. Ayato explain." Reiji said as the bat fluttered his wings and the female flinced.

"Huh? Don't look at me. I didn't even know about this. Pancake didn't even tell me anything." Ayato said placing the hedgehog, Spike on his shoulder as he took a quick glance over to the pink eyed female.

"That's because you didn't give me a chance to explain." Yui argued. Then she had realized what Ayato called her. "Wait did you call me pancake?" She asked. She forgave him for the assault but not the nickname.

"Duh! Who else? Besides look at you you're flat as a pancake unlike that damn dog!" Ayato said as the bat snickered next to its master.

Yui growled softly because of what Ayato had called her.

"Now, Ms. Komori, follow me to the living room we'll talk about why I wasn't informed about your arrival." He said calmly.

"Yes." she said.

Reiji told the butler to take her luggage to her room.