Moving to Yae Miko's

"Sign it

"Sign it."

"Fine."

[January 16 Sunday, 12:00 am]

(Raiden Ei pov)

        I clearly remember the last time I saw Makoto.

        It was... not a pleasant sight.

        Half of Ritou was washed away, taking my sister with it.

        I was desperately trying to ring the large shrine bell, that day. People heard it, and came rushing up the mountain to save their lives.

        Makoto however, was more worried about the people at the docks, helping them evacuate. She didn't run and save herself.

        I could only scream and cry, "Makoto! Makoto!" Before the wave came, and took her away.

        ...

(Kunikuzushi pov)

        Huh, we were ACTUALLY inside the school building. My aunt was sitting next to me, filling in all the paperwork. "Kuni, here. This form needs your signature," she said, handing the paper to me. I took the admission form, and signed it.

        "Oh, and it needs your mother's signature as well."

        I rolled my eyes, and went outside the school office to the waiting room, where the old hag sat. I handed her the paper.

        "Here."

        "What is this?"

        "Sign it."

        "Fine."

        I stood there and crossed my arms, waiting for the woman to finish. She handed the paper back to me, and I went inside.

        "Signed? Show me."

        I handed the paper back to my aunt, and she went inside the principal's office, to see that 'Kamisato rascal'.

        And just like that, we were done with the admission. I didn't take the stupid test either. Amazing. I wonder how (Y/n) would feel about that.

        We got in the car. I sat in the front seat. The old hag sat in the back, where all the losers sit.

        That aside, my overall mood's been better these past few days. A lot of things distracted me from thinking about stuff that made me upset...