I didn't make it 13

Author's note, I will be gone for to two weeks. I will be on vacation I should be maybe back around the 8th of July then start working again so no updates after this. Als in 2 hours I have to be up at 3 am going to airport. No sleep for me ^^

Aqua's Pov

I stepped out of the car and scanned the area for the director. I spotted him near the smoking zone, puffing on a cigar. I walked towards him and called out his name.

"Director!"

He turned around and saw me. His eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh, Precocious." He said, using the nickname he gave me when I was a child actor. "Well, at times like this, I'm at a loss for words on what to say." He said, referring to the tragic news of my mother's death.

"You don't need to bother with that." I cut him off coldly, avoiding his gaze. I didn't want his sympathy or pity.

I wanted something else from him. "Instead, I'd like to ask a favor of you." I said, staring into the distance.

"What is it?" He asked me, curious and cautious.

"Would you consider raising me?" I looked up at him with a dark and determined expression.

He dropped his cigar on the floor, shocked by my sudden request. ... 11 years later.

"Are you still not ready, Ruby?" I scolded my younger sister, who was struggling with her school uniform. We were supposed to leave for our first day of high school soon, and she was wasting time.

"Jeez, just wait a minute, Aqua." She said, fumbling with the ribbon on her blouse.

I sighed in annoyance and looked at Y/n.

Y/n spent the night here last night because She said she was worried about not seeing us on the way to school and wanted to go with us.

She noticed my gaze and smiled softly. She walked over to Ruby and helped her with her ribbon.

"This uniform might be cute, but it's pretty complicated." Y/n said, tying a neat bow for Ruby.

"But, it's super cute so it's worth it!" Ruby exclaimed, admiring herself in the mirror. She ran over to me and put on her shoes.

"Don't be making us late on the first day." I warned her, checking my watch.

"Aqua, it's fine. We still have plenty of time." Y/n said, following her with a calm demeanor.

"Isn't your skirts too short?" I asked them both, eyeing their hemlines.

"You know, you've always sounded like an old man." Ruby teased me.

Y/n laughed at her joke.

I rolled my eyes at them and opened the door.

"Oh, that's right!" Ruby remembered something and turned to the photo of our mother on the table.

Y/n and I looked at the photo too.

"Mom, we're heading out now." Ruby said to the photo, as if she could hear us.

Then we walked out the door, leaving the photo behind.

And thus the prologue concludes and the curtain of a new tale rises. And now I begin my revenge play.

...

Ruby's pov

I felt a surge of excitement and nervousness as I clutched my audition form in my hands. "Honestly, I feel like I'll get a good response this time." I stated, trying to sound confident.