Her favorites were F/F. Part 11

Y/n's pov

Fast forward 3 years

The screenplay "That was the start" worked really well for my uncle; he was nominated for the "Director's prize" at an award ceremony. It also worked out for me as well. I ended up getting supporting roles for other movies. I enjoyed acting and meeting new people. I learned a lot from different directors and actors. I also made some fans and friends along the way.

But I couldn't neglect my school work either. My mother made sure of that. She agreed to let me do acting as long as I kept up with my studies. She said she wanted me to have a balanced and normal life. She said she loved me and supported me no matter what.

I now go to the same preschool as Aqua and Ruby though we've gotten closer. I found out as well Ruby also has a past life.

You can see Ruby going to play on the slide.while Aqua was getting his book out.

"Nerd," I muttered, walking over to him and sitting beside him on the top of the playground next to the slide. I had a book of my own, but it was a romance novel, not that much different from his. His was some kind of horror mystery novel by Natsuhiko Kyogoku.

"Hopeless romance," he called back, glancing at the cover of my book. I huffed and opened my book, pretending to ignore him. He chuckled at my response and opened his book as well.

We sat there in silence for a while, reading our books and occasionally stealing glances at each other to see who would laugh first.

"Ruby, wait," Aqua stopped her before she went down the slide.

"I keep forgetting to ask what's your past life was like and how old are you anyway." He asked her.

"Let's see," Ruby paused while tapping her chin and looked at him with a mix of annoyance and embarrassment. She thought for a moment . She didn't want Aqua and Y/n to think less of her .

"I'm an adult woman, okay!" She flipped the side of her hair over her shoulder, trying to look confident and mature.

"Asking about a woman's age, what an insensitive brat you are." She snapped, avoiding his gaze.

"Besides, who cares about my previous life?!?" She added, raising her voice. "Quit prying into my personal affairs." She said, then going down the slide.

"Well, I suppose you're right," Aqua said feeling irritated with her over reaction then changed his face.

"I feel depressed when I think of my previous life." Aqua said to me

"Why?" I asked while looking at him.

"Just having to work all the time, as a preschooler, all I can do is eat, sleep, and read books,and even do as I please." He said with a smile on how pleased he was about his life.

You couldn't help but laugh at his response then stop. "I'm glad you can see the good things about this life. I haven't really thought of it." I said honestly.

"Why, do you have any regrets?" He asked me.

I nod "Just one" . I paused for a moment then smiled at him. "I liked this guy for a long time, when we ended up together I just ended up dying in an accident."

"That's pretty sad," He said bluntly.

I looked at him blankly, expecting him to say something more comforting, but he just shrugged. He didn't seem to understand how I felt. Maybe he never experienced love in his previous life.

"Hey, don't you have anyone you miss from your past life?" I asked him, hoping to find some common ground.

He closed his book and sighed. He looked at me with a serious expression.