"A time for remembering" part 3

Y/n's POV

Y/n had ran all the way over there. Just so she wouldn't be late and disappoint her friend. She sighed in relief on how she finally made it.

 "y/n over here" Her friend waved to her. "Hey Aella-Chan, so sorry for being late a bit late. "I'm glad if anything our renovation is ready the long wait took forever. Aella smiled as she held her stomach.

"What should we order, everything sounds so good here?" Asked Aella. "We could maybe split something if you really want sushi or sashimi" Said Y/n" To be honest I can't have anything raw so cross off the fish would you. she sighed."

Aella looked down at the menu and gasped "What about a hotpot? Wouldn't that be so cool, we could make our own food! Aella drooled at the thought. "That does sound good but, are we going to be drinking tonight?" Y/n asked, trying to snap Aella out her thoughts." Nope I can't have wine." she winked at Y/n to try to get the hint.

"Aella you better not be on one of those dumb diets from collage Y/n stared at her while Aella trying not to look guilty. Then the waiter came up to us "Can I take your orders ladies?" The waiter asked.

"I'll have a Nantucket nectar lemonade" Please said Aella smiling. "Of course, and you miss?" The waiter asked," May I have the Mango nectar juice?" Y/n asked while looking at the menu.

"Very well sense, we're kind of rushed today, do you mind ordering your main course now?" asked the waiter.

"Can we get the "Black Cod Hot Pot?" Asked Y/n.

" Since it will take a bit of time to get the ingredients if that's okay? Said the waiter, "Of course take your time" said Y/n.

Time skip

"I remember we did these in college, don't you miss it?" Aella said with a sigh. "Yes, but we're still doing it now, some things haven't changed." Y/n said with a smile, then her smiled turned into a frown over the beef she dropped in the hot pot. "My beef" Y/n sulked...

The poor girl kept trying to get it until she gave up then huffed and sipped her drink. Aella ended up getting it for her.

Aella just stared at her blankly, as y/n ate her beef. "Is something wrong?" Y/n asked. "I know this isn't my business but when are you and Amemiya-Kun getting married?" She asked.

Y/n choked when she heard about her and Gorou. They weren't even dating, but already acted like a couple anyways so she probably just assumed.

"Aella-chan..." She didn't have the heart to tell her about it. " Let's not talk about that right now, didn't you have something to tell me? Y/n trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, you're right" she said happily. Talk about fast mood change, y/n thought.

Aella reached in her purse and got out a tiny gift bag. Then gave it to Y/n. Y/n ended up getting a shirt from her and looked confused. "Open up the shirt silly," said Aella.

As she opened up the shirt it said, "See you soon Auntie!" Y/n ended up tearing up when she read that.

"Are you kidding, how long are you?" Y/n asked. "I had one of our coworkers check me earlier today, she said I'm about 6 months." Aella said as she sipped her drink.

"My husband and I have been wanting to hide our child increase of a miscarriage. So, we haven't told a lot of people." Aella stated. "But we're going to be popping out a little girl!"

" A girl?" Y/n asked. Oh wonderful, you always wanted a baby ." She said with a happy smile.

"You'll have to help with my baby since you said you would on my wedding day" said Aella as she smiled at Y/n.

"I can't wait to dress her up in pretty dresses or even take to the park, have you thought of names for the baby?" asked Y/n .

" I have, the perfect one." Aella smiled. "Can I ask your permission to name my daughter after you?"

Y/n nodded. "I would be honored to; it would be an honor for my daughter to carry your name." Said Aella.

Time skip

"It's getting late so I should probably get home. I bet my husband's worried about me." Aella said as she paid the bill.

 [They ended up playing" rock paper scissors" to see who would pay. [ Aella ended up losing.]" 

Make you get home safe "said Y/n.

"I should probably text Gorou and say that I'm leaving and heading home now." Y/n thought to herself as she picked up her phone.

Y/n: "I'm heading home now just waiting for my uber."

She then got a message that her uber was here then saw a reply from Gorou.

Gorou: Let me know once you're home, it makes me feel better knowing you're not alone at night.

Y/n smiled, and she hearted the reply though she did ask him out at some point.

When she had the thought of Aella saying, "when are you and Amemiya-Kun getting married?"

We known each other for so long and were a lot closer than "friends". She thought to herself.

She turned to put head on the window. She closed her eyes for a moment. She felt bad now since she hasn't gotten married and how she's in her late 20s.

Y/n picked up her phone again, she went to her an went to messages back to Gorou.

"Y/n: I'd really like that restaurant. I want to take you out there sometime <3."

Y/n felt herself getting red over to a point, where she had to put the phone down just so she could hold herself over, to get over what she just did.

"BING" the phone went off and went way too fast for y/n's comfort. Y/n ended up taking a breath trying to regain her posture. Then picked up her phone again.

Gorou: I wouldn't mind that. Since both our schedules will be busy from time to time. Plus, I would like to see you as much as I can.

Y/n: Great, it's a date! <3

Y/n leaned her head back on the window staring at the city lights from the outside of the car while smiling at what she had accomplished.