Baking Soda-Chan part 10

End of flashback.

Y/n's Pov

"So, you want me to do acting for a horror movie". I played with my fork.

"It's only a minor role, sweetie. You won't have to do anything scary or dangerous. You'll just have to say a few lines and look cute." My mom said, smiling at me.

"And uncle Tadashi agreed that you wouldn't be alone. He said that Aqua would be your friend and your partner in the movie. He's a nice boy, isn't he?" My dad said, trying to sound encouraging over what he heard from his wife.

I nodded slowly. Aqua was nice. I was hoping to find a way to see aqua again.

"What if I don't like it?" I asked, feeling doubtful. What if the movie was too scary for me? What if I couldn't remember my lines or act well? What if I disappointed my parents or my uncle?

"Then you don't have to do it again, honey. We won't force you to do anything you don't want to do. We just want you to give it a try and see how it goes. Maybe you'll like it more than you think." My mom said, reaching out to hold my hand.

"Yeah, maybe you'll discover a new talent or a new passion. You never know until you try." My dad said, winking at me.

I looked at their faces and saw that they were sincere and hopeful. They wanted me to be happy and successful. They wanted me to have a better life than they did. They wanted me to follow my dreams.

But what were my dreams?

I already lived once, but I can't waste this once.

I have to make sure I've done enough for this life.

I can't make the same mistakes I did in my past life.

I sighed and put down my fork.

"Okay," I said reluctantly.

"Great!" They said in unison.

I just hope I'm not making a mistake.

The next morning.

I woke up early and got ready for the big day. It was the first day of my new job and I wanted to make a good impression. I put on a simple f/c sundress. I brushed my hair until it was smooth and shiny. I put on a matching bow on the back of my head, giving me a cute and girly look.

I looked at the mirror and checked myself out. I sighed and smiled, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. "I got this," I said to myself, trying to sound positive and confident.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs, where my mother was waiting for me. She smiled at me warmly and gave me a hug. "You look so pretty, sweetheart." my mother commented me, her eyes sparkling with pride.

"Thank you," I replied back, feeling grateful for her support. We got into the car and drove to the city. We had breakfast on the way there, stopping at a cozy café that served delicious pastries and coffee. I enjoyed the food and the conversation with my mother, who gave me some tips and encouragement for my first day. I felt more relaxed and ready to face the challenge ahead.

Once we reached the set, I was amazed by the scenery. It was a beautiful camp set with majestic mountains around, creating a stunning backdrop. The air was crisp and fresh, and the sun was shining brightly. It felt like a fever dream, too good to be true. Aside from that abandoned building. Trees of different shapes and sizes surrounded the camp, providing shade and shelter. I could hear the birds singing and the wind rustling the leaves. It was a perfect place to film our movie.

"Y/n-Chan" I heard my name called I turned around to see my uncle who director of the movie.

"Uncle Tadashi" I yelled and ran to him where he picked me up and threw me and the air where I laughed as he cached me.