HE LIFTED THE COUCH! WITH ONE HAND! -5

Don't know how many chapters I'm gonna do I might end this in a couple chapters so beware. Xoxo the creator, also I'm sorry I haven't been posting I was focusing on another story that I might release when done.
Izuku POV:
I vacuum the living room. It was a weekend only me, Kacchan, Mina, Ochaco, Shoto, and Kaminari we're here and we've split weekend chores mine being vacuuming the whole dorms minus the rooms. Kacchan was in the kitchen making dinner and cleaning the kitchen. While the others were either already done or cleaning upstairs. I was on my last room after we would go eat dinner then Kacchan agreed to study with me. I bounced my head and hummed to the beat of my favorite song, Lemon Boy by Cavetown. The sound of the vacuum not bothering me.
Then I finally got to the couch. Not a problem for me. I take my hand off the vacuum and use black whip to hold it. I bend down and pick up the back of the couch. I slowly snug my hand under the couch until it's in the middle and good to pick up. I lift it up slowly so it wouldn't fall hand going above my head and stabilizing the couch with my hand. It wasn't that heavy pretty easy to handle.
"Theres my wireless headphones! I was looking for those," I pick up the headphones with black whip and put them in my pocket while I start vacuuming the underneath which was more dirty then the rest of the dorms. There was also some other items left by other classmates and I used black whip to pick them up.
Once done with that couch I moved onto the other. Also finding things left by classmates. While cleaning I felt eyes on me but I didn't look to see if someone was. When I finished we ate dinner it was my favorite, Katsudon. Then I went up to Kacchan.
"Hey Kacchan! Where do you wanna study?" I ask smiling up at him.
"My room," he says not staring back at me. I frown at that.
"Are you upset with me.." I look down at my feet pouting. Everything is quiet for a second Kacchan standing still.
"No *sshole," Kacchan pokes my cheek and I look back up at him.
"Really?" I say starting to smile again.
"Yes f*cker, now let's go study," Kacchan grumbles and I smile as we start walking towards the elevator.
"Ok Kacchan!" I smile bright at Kacchan and he seems to turn red. Huh wonder what that was?
Katsuki POV:
I wipe the counter down glancing at Deku while he vacuumed. He was swaying his hips and bopping his head to his music unaware of me looking at him. Then he got it the couch. No one vacuumed underneath the couch before. But Deku took the vacuum in black whip. He leaned down and slowly picked up the couch trying to get it steady as he lifted it up with one f*cking hand. My jaw dropped. I swear to god I just fell inlove with him all over again. I blink a couple times before snapping out of it. He sets the couch down gently and goes to the next. I meanwhile take out my phone and record the shorter boy, I was gonna keep him swaying his hips and humming while vacuuming to myself but now that he's picking up couches. F*ck I just have to send this sh*t to the group chat.

In the Deku Simp group chat
Katsuki sent attachment
Denki: omfg Bakugou sent a video

SHUT IT: Katsuki
Sero: Omfg Midoriya lifted a f*cking couch
Mina: with one hand
Ochoco: someone get me a tissue my noes is bleeding,
Tsu: He makes me wanna melt ribbit
Shoto: why do I have the sudden urge to dump dirt under heavy things
Kirishima: same
Momo: he's very strong, and when he lifted the couch his mussels were shown off..
Shoto: when was this

Before dinner :Katsuki
Sero: I wish I was there
Denki: imagine not being here to see Midoriyas perfect *ss
Mina: Fr
Shoto: wait isn't Bakugou studying with Midoriya?

YEAH SO WHAT? :Katsuki
Ochaco: can I come over?

F*CK NO! ILL KICK YOUR GREMLIN A$$ :Katsuki
Mina: Aw man :(
Ochaco: Bold of you to assume I'm a gremlin!

YOUR F*CKING SHORT WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO IT?! :Katsuki
Ochaco: What if I'm a fairy?
Tsu: I mean she do fly, ribbit
Kirishima: I'm getting highly uncomfortable
Denki: alright Uraraka is a fairy without the wings. Now deku
Mina: sh*t my baby

YOUR BABY?! YOU MEAN MY BABY?! :Katsuki

Denki: Simp
Sero: same tho
Shoto: mood
Ochaco: Y'all is Deku Bi?
And war struck out

Unedited 805 words
Sorry this kinda short just got stuck and ended here. Anyway, already working on the next chapter so let's hope it's done in at least a month. Unless I get any new Ideas the next chapter will be the last normal chapter and the last one will be kinda changed up. Hope you all liked it! Bye!