THE VOICE OF A F*CKING ANGEL!-3

Izuku POV:
Today was really weird. I was just sitting on the common room couch when Mina came over.
"Yo mido!" She says smiling.
"Hey Mina." I say sitting up.
"You wanna join me and a couple people for karaoke tonight?" She asks tilting her head.
"Sure seems fun!" I say smiling.
"Great I'll knock at your door when we're starting." She says smirking. Weird why is she smirking. I look to the video game on the screen. There playing Mario cart Jirou had won? Weird Kacchan always gets 1st he got 2nd.. Sero and Kirishima got 11th and 12th really weird. Whatever maybe they're off there game.
Time skip
I was sitting in my dorm, about 7pm, after dinner. When a knock came at my door. I open it to an excited looking Mina and Ochoco with her hands behind her back.
"Hey guys is it time for karaoke?" I ask leaning against my door.
"Mhm! And everyone has to wear assigned outfits!" Mina says bouncing on her feet. Ochoco pulls a box from her back. She opens it and takes out a crop top and shorts.
"Do I have to wear that?" I ask feeling flushed.
"Yep! Even Bakubabe has to wear his!" Mina says looking proud. I take it and study it harder.
"Ok.." I say. The girls cheer. I close the door and put it on.

I get down the stairs holding my water and phone.
"Hey guys!" I smile. There in the living room was Mina, Kacchan, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Tsu, Ochoco, Shoto, Jirou and Momo. They all look over there mouths dropping open.
"H-hey Midoriya!" Sero finally says after an awkward silence. I sit on the couch setting my phone and water down. I smile.
"Hey midobro!" Kirishima says after. Then a series of greetings come out of the others, except Kacchan of course.
"Alright who's going first?" Mina asks. Momo shyly raises her hand.
"I'll go.." she says timidly.
"Alright!" Mina says flopping onto the couch. Momo walks over to the tray of CDs on the counter. She looks through them until she finds one she likes and grabs it. She puts it in and sings, it was amazing!
She finishes and we all cheer.
"Alright... who's next!" Mina smiles at the group. No one steps up so I raise my hand and flush.
"I-I guess I can go.." I say putting a hand to the back of my neck and stand. I go over and look for a disk. I grab one and look it over. This one will do so I put it in and start singing.

(This is the song he sang)
Author note: I was an aphmau kid
I blush as they scream and clap. I smile and sit down.
Katsuki POV:
The racoon eyes and pink cheeks made me put on this stupid suit. I put it on though because Deku put on his. I don't know what they put him in but he's getting changed.
"So, what's with all of this?" Ponytail asks standing and putting a hand to her hip.
"Oh umm.." Pinky looks up guiltily at ponytail. The pink one sighs and I snicker under my breath. "Ok, you caught us. After Mido came down with booty shorts on we created a group chat to simp over him.. Bakugou is the president," she finishes and I nod.
"Oh.." Ponytail looks dumbfounded. "Um well," she try's to talk but stutters. "I-I want in," she puts a hand on the back of her neck in a shy manner.
"President?" Pinky looks over. I shrug. "Your in."
He sings like an angel, he had just finished and I was almost crying. But I'm Katsuki Bakugou and I don't cry. I clap for him though cause that was f*cking amazing. Dunce face was recording and would probably put it on the group chat.

In the Deku simp club group chat
Mina has added Momo
Momo has sent 10 attachments

Mina: legs
Denki: body
Sero: Voice
Kirishima: muscles
Shoto: him

MINE! :Katsuki

Mina:MINE
Ochako: he mine
Tsu: ribbit
Denki: he so fly
Shoto: ima simp
Sero: same
Mina: his voice is the voice of..

THE VOICE OF A F*CKING ANGEL: Katsuki

Shoto: agreed
Denki: yep
Sero: yes
Mina: he is an angel, no one else would be able to deal with us.
Ochako: He so sweet.
Tsu: like candy ribbit
Momo: I um is this how this group chat always is?
Tsu: yep
Shoto: mhm
Ochako: def
Momo: it really is the midoriya simp club
Mina: that's our name don't wear it out
Shoto: wait can I be vice president?

F*CK NO, IM THE PRESIDENT I DECIDE WHO'S VICE: Katsuki

Mina: and who Is that?

...um: Katsuki

Mina: that's what I thought
Mina:Denki your vice, since u made this chat
Denki: I think that deserves president..
Mina: nope biggest Deku simp is president

HEY!: Katsuki

Shoto: yea I thought I was Dekus biggest simp

NO I F*CKING AM, ICY HOT B*STARD!: Katsuki

Ochako: Baku has the most pictures

HAH! TOLD YOU!: Katsuki

Shoto: my picture collection is 362 what about you

HAH 7250! YOUR WAY OUT IF MY LEAGUE!: Katsuki

Mina: very impressive bakuhoe

HUH?! BAKUHOE?!: Katsuki

Denki: yep everyone calls you bakuhoe when you talk about Mido
Sero: hey guys, is mido a top or a bottom?
And that's when the chaos started.
Unedited 907 words
This was so hard to make and I got less and less motivated, it's 4am. But need to get this out hope you liked it!