BIG *SSES-4

Had this idea and just decided why not throw this in! ;)
Izuku POV:
I was working out in the gym near by, when I saw Kacchan come in. I was working on my squats to help my shoot style so I just smiled at him when he noticed me. I continue to work out now grabbing weights and squatting with them. I was facing the wall with a mirror on it. But I see Kacchan standing behind me with his phone out in the mirror. He's staring at his phone and tapping repeatedly in the same place. I raise an eyebrow but don't question him. Then I realize the phone is pointed towards my *ss. It then hits me he's taking pictures of my butt. My face goes red, and I look down continuing my squats. I then finally see him walk away in the corner of my eye. But he ends up right next to me grabbing weights. I sigh, I'm finally not being watched. But then I feel eyes on me again. I look to Kacchan he's staring at me but not at my butt, he's staring at my back, his eyes slowly moving down. I turn a crimson and sweat even more.
I look back at the mirror and in the back I see Mina staring at me. What's with everyone staring at my *ss! It's not that big. Isn't Mina dating Kirishima? Is she cheating on him or does everyone just stare! I sigh and put my weights down. I stretch for a bit before I start doing my lunges.
The whole time Kacchan was staring at me and Mina would walk by and look. What the heck! Is there some secret fan club for me or something?
Katsuki POV:
I walk into the gym and guess who's doing squats, Deku. I feel my face go crimson as he smiles at me. He looks back and I decide it's the perfect time to take photos.
I stand a bit away and angle my phone so I have a perfect view of his *ss. I start taking photos and even a video when I decide that's enough and I should start on my own workout.
So I go to the mat next to him and start lifting weights. My god his *ss is so f*cking big! And round and plump and just perfect. I swear I'm gonna blow up these weights if I watch his *ss any longer. I'm not sending the photos to the group chat, those are all mine. I watch a bead of sweat fall down his back slowly and he turns red and starts sweating more. Weirdo.
After staring I look out the mirror and see racoon eyes staring at Deku. Crap, she'll probably get caught if she takes photos. I glare at her and she starts walking towards us but I glare harder and she seems to back up. Deku changes to lunges that make his legs stand out and I try not to set off an explosion.
I watch him through that whole session until he gets up and goes to the showers.

I'm the Deku Simp club group chat
Mina: Hand em over.
Denki: huh?
Mina: Bakugou hand them over.
Sero: what does Bakugou have?
Ochako: yeah what are you talking about?

BIG *SSES!: Katsuki
Shoto: as long as it's Dekus big *ss then hand it over.
Mina: I know you took photos.
Denki: of Dekus *ss please I have those for days.

Denki sent 6 attachments
Tsu: he dummy thick
Kiri: real
Ochako: I-
Denki: I know right?

HAH! IVE GOT BETTER PICS, STUPID: Katsuki
Denki: oh really, prove it!

Katsuki has sent 20 attachments
Katsuki has sent 1 video

SEE!: Katsuki
Oh, f*ck; Katsuki

Mina: thanks denks!
Denki: Any time, girl!
Shoto: thick
Ochako: oh my.
Momo: Hey guys what's going on?
Mina: Scroll up
Momo; Oh my all might
Mina: and she fainted.
Sero: RIP
F*ck you all: Katsuki

Really short chapter sorry!
Unedited 672 words