THOSE F*CKING LEGS-1

3RD person POV:

It was about 6 PM in the UA Dorms Almost everyone is in the Common Room or Kitchen except one greenette boy. When the people heard someone come down the stairs most of them looked to the boy in short shorts, a black hoodie, round glasses and black slippers.

"Hm? Oh hey guys!" Izuku said smiling. Everyone in the common rooms mouth was wide open in shock, Sero spit out his drink and Denki took photos. Everyone eventually looked away to get back to doing what they were doing while Izuku walked into the kitchen.

Katsuki POV:

Katsuki was making himself food waiting for water to boil and Satou Whisking something. When Izuku walked in Katsuki immediately looked to Izuku to Scoff at him, but when he saw Izuku's legs he kept his eyes on them eyes wide, throat dry, mouth gaped and cheeks slightly flushed crimson. His legs were very toned with freckles all over them and sure they've seen his legs but in short shorts they look way better.

"Oh, hi Kacchan!" The greenette smiles and Katsukis eyes shoot back up to Izuku's face and look away.

"F*ck" Katsuki mumbles as he looks back to his boiling water.

"Hm? Did you say something Kacchan?" Izuku says now leaned over to grab something from the fridge. Katsuki from this angle could see Dekus a$$ and man was it the greatest a$$ he's ever seen. Bakugou looked away hand on nose to stop from bleeding.

"No, nerd." He responds the water finally hot enough so he pours in the noodles, he wanted to try something Italian today so he decided on spaghetti with breadsticks leftover from pizza night.

"Ooo! Whatcha making?" the greenette boy asks looking over Bakugous shoulder.

"Spaghetti, it's Italian." Katsuki says kinda bragging as he turns on the other burner so he could make the tomato sauce. Izuku hums and stands next to Katsuki.

"Can I have some once your done? It looks and sounds good plus I'm hungry and can't cook for the death of me." Midoriya chuckles and looks up at Katsuki smiling.

"Whatever you can have my leftovers." Katsuki says not wanting to lose his pride. He likes it when other people want his cooking it makes him feel happy, although Katsuki will never admit that. Izuku smiles wider.

"Thanks Kacchan! Do you need any help?" Izuku asks and Katsuki scoffs.

"Like I'd let you burn down the dorms." Katsuki says mixing half of the tomato sauce in and adding peppers. Katsuki left the other half to make without any spicy stuff because Izuku hates spicy. Izuku chuckles in response.

"Fair," Izuku says then walks out the kitchen to sit down at a small 3 seated table. While back in the kitchen Satou's mouth was wide open he had seen the sight that was Izuku but didn't say anything and Katsuki trying to speed up the progress of dinner so he can stare at Izuku's legs from under the table as they eat.

Texting Kastuki POV:

"Denki" has made a group chat.

Denki has added Mina, Kirishima, Shoto, Ochoco, Tsu, Sero and Katsuki

Denki has changed the group chat name to "Deku Simps Club."

Denki: Hey guys wanna start a Deku simp club! :)

Mina: I WAS GONNA START ONE!!!

Ochoco: I um.. why us tho..

Tsu: Yeah Ribbit

Denki: Because we were the ones simping on Mido's legs the hardest

I WAS NOT SIMPING ON DAMN DEKU!!! :Katsuki

Mina: You were.

Kirishima: Yep

Denki: Yeah right

Sero: Whatever you say

Shoto: I thought I was dense

Ochoco: You were staring at Deku-Kuns legs from under the table.

Tsu: Yeah Ribbit

I WAS NOT STARING AT HIS LEGS I WAS STARING AT THE GROUND DAMN EXTRAS :Katsuki

Denki: Yeah whatever anyway so will you guys join?

Mina: OFC I LOVE MY BABY!!

Kirishima: Super Manly! I will!

Sero: Why not?

Shoto: Midoriya is my bestfriend I have to join.

Ochoco: I-I guess

Tsu: If Ochoco joins I will too ribbit.

NO!!! :Katsuki

Denki: Come on Kacchan! I'll let you be president

Fine :Katsuki

Mina: Yeah!

Kirishima: That's the spirit!

Shoto: I wanted to be president.

F*CK NO ICY-HOT I GET PRESIDENT!! :Katsuki

Kirishima: You have pictures of Midobro's legs right Kamibro?

Denki: Yeah why?

YOUR AN IDIOT. WE WANT TO SEE THOSE F*CKING LEGS! : Katsuki

Denki: Ohhh! I'll send pics!!

Denki has sent 3 photos

Katsuki, Mina and Shoto have saved 3 photos

Tsu: Simps

I'M NOT A F*CKING SIMP!: Katsuki

Kirishima: You are

Denki: Sureee

Shoto: I am a simp

Mina: at least we can admit it

Ochoco: my god

Tsu: ribbit

Kirishima: I found more pictures of Izuku~

Unedited 787
Starting a new series ima just keep adding to this one and once I get bored I'll do the final chapter but I'm already on 3 so I'm guessing there's gonna be a couple anyways hope y'all enjoyed! Drink water bye!