The bell rang and I grabbed my backpack going to my other classes.

After my classes, it was already lunch. I went over to my seat until one of my friends in my chemistry class, Noelle, Evie, Jason, and Kaleb popped in front of me.

Evie chirped brightly "Ramona! How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great!" I replied.

Noelle curiously asked, "Where do you sit at lunch?"

"I sit by the yellow stairs with Miles." I smiled.

Kaleb looked at the direct spot and recognizes Miles who is eating by himself looking everywhere as if he's looking for someone. "That guy? He doesn't even talk or do anything" He complained.

Evie, Noelle, Jason, and I look at him as if he didn't just insult someone. "Excuse me?" I stared at him raising an eyebrow.

Jason lightly punched him in the chest, "Dude, what the hell? We're supposed to be lifting other people, not degrading them.

Kaleb looks back at me, "What? It's not like you actually talk to the guy." He makes fun of me.

"I actually do, he's not that bad." I firmly state.

"Oh really? Name one thing about him." He says as he takes a step toward me.

I remember our conversation from two days ago. "He works out." I managed to sputter out.

"Not any good hobbies? That's sad, just stay with us." He said as he took another step closer to me and he whispered, "You don't want to stay with that loser would you?" He placed his hand on my shoulder as I tensed up, staying frozen in my spot.

I pushed his hand away from me, "You didn't even try to get to know him." I glared at him as I walked away from him.

■ □ □ □ ■

I had finished all my homework and laid down on my bed comfortably as I hugged my stuffed elephant toy towards me.

All I wanted to do is just sleep.

Then I hear my door open to see my mom. "Get up! You can't just lay in bed for three hours." She yelled as she threw my blanket off me as I hid my face in my stuffed elephant's face.

"Okay, okay! Just let me meditate for a minute then I'll come down." I told her.

She went back downstairs and I sat up on my bed recollecting my energy back. As I was done, I rushed downstairs and sat on my chair at the dining table.

We then dug into our food well technically me.

My mom looked at me and asked, "How was school? I hope you're on top of your classes." She gives me a look.

"I am!" I quickly respond, knowing that my Spanish grade is almost to an A, but just not there yet.

"Good." She eyes me.

Immediately, our telephone rings. My dad gets up from his chair and picks it up resting the phone on his ear while leaning against the wall.

His eyes shot up and adjusts his stance.

What is he talking about?

He puts the telephone back and hurries back to his seat. "What happened?" I ask him.

"Apparently, this purple-masked guy in a suit keeps on vandalizing street walls with art. I don't know why they think it's a good idea, but the police are still tracking them down." He explains as he eats his food.

Interesting.

We all finished our dinner and my dad insisted that he'd do the dishes this time. My mom announced to me, "Don't forget to take out the trash, no quieres ser castigada."

I did what she was told. I opened the lid of our trashcan and tied up the garbage lifting it and carrying it going down the stairs to throw it in the garbage can.

As I walked down the alleyway spotting a garbage can, I noticed a glimpse of someone in an all-purple costume on top of a roof sitting in a crouching down stance.

The guy in all-purple clothing had been continuously looking for something. I quickly threw the garbage in the garbage can which made a loud THUNK precisely making the person look over at me.

Oh frick.

I ran back to the stairs not looking back. I could feel that the guy is chasing me recklessly. I sweated as I ran faster until I reached back to my apartment and ran toward the door. I felt a piece of clothing rip on my shoulder until I opened the door immediately closing it behind me and locking it.

Oh my goodness.

I ran towards my door still feeling the ache of running away from that...

I don't know. I reached for my door entering my room and closed it as I knelt onto the floor cradling myself.

I felt so tired.

Mostly, I felt so scared. The same feeling when...

I couldn't look back on the day that happened. I promised myself to move on and be happy.

But am I?

More questions flooded my mind. I decided to clear my head as I went to my bathroom and washed my face with the sink water. I dried my face with my face towel and stared at myself in the mirror.

I'm starting to notice dark circles under my eyes and acne spreading across my forehead. I look at the spot where the guy had ripped a part of my shirt.

I see a glimpse of blood trickling down the shirt onto my arm. I take a cotton pad and clean the area that's soaked in blood. I take some tape and place it over the cotton pad while I get a bandaid in my drawer.

I took the bandaid and in my free hand the tape and put the bandaid over the area.

After that, I brushed my teeth and went back to my bed as I laid back down. I felt exhausted that I couldn't read my book, so I quickly put my alarm and shut off my lamp as I threw my blanket over me.

I reflected on when my dad had the phone call that a purple-masked guy has been vandalizing street walls.

But if they had only been vandalizing things, why did they chase me?

I hugged my stuffed elephant tightly.

I still felt the aching feeling when I was being chased.

But mostly, I felt like I was being watched by them.

■ □ □ □ ■

Authors Note: Hiii!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It was so fun to write lolll

Question of the day: What was your favorite part in this chapter and tell me why!

Mine is the flashback where Ramona and her siblings are skiing because it feels refreshing to have good laughs with your siblings!! Anyway, see you in the next chapter! :D