26

Author's POV

Jisoo said, "we should get out of here as fast as possible."

Jennie shook her head, "I don't think we can. They will know somehow."

"Then what are we gonna do?" Jisoo start to become frustrated.

Jennie sit there silently without saying anything for awhile. All of a sudden she jumped up as if she got some idea

"How is that girl Seulgi? Is she also a psycho or not?" She asked Jisoo.

"As far as I know, she is a normal one. Why?" Jisoo stared at her.

"Great! I'm gonna call her." Jennie said bringing out her phone.

"What!? No no!" Jisoo was about to stop her but Jennie called her already.

She put the call on speaker. It took sometime before she pick up the call.

"Who's this?"

"I'm Jennie. We need your help."

"Fucking bitch! You dare to call me. We are gonna cut you into pieces after catching you!" Seulgi raged.

"Do you really support what Lisa is doing? Is it acceptable for you? Jisoo didn't even do anything wrong. You know it very well.." Jennie calmly said.

"Still she shouldn't had left. Lisa is possessive.

"More like a fucking psycho! Do you think she won't hurt you if you do anything wrong?" Jennie wants to manipulate her mind. Cause she already assumed that Seulgi must has dislike for Lisa.

"Don't you dare to curse at her!"

"Think carefully Seulgi.. If Lisa got into any problem she might use you as a shield. You are nothing but a pawn to her." Jennie is confident to dominate her mind.

"How can you be so sure? Why would I believe you?" Seulgi's voice start to quiver.

Jisoo become amused, how can Jennie do that?

"She is selfish, you know it as well. If you help us, I'll help you to throw her in jail so you can lead the gang or whatever." Jennie give the proposal.

"Do you think I'm a fool? I'm not gonna listen to your bullshit anymore." She was about to hung up.

"Officer Im is with us. He is helping us and wants to catch your whole gang. He went to cut a deal with Lisa but it's only his plan. If you really want to save yourself, think about my proposal clearly." With that Jennie hung up.

Jisoo's eyes widen in surprise. She never imagine Jennie has this capability.

"You are amazing Jen! Do you think she will give in?" Jisoo asked.

"Let's hope she will." She assured.

Later that night Seulgi call them again and agreed to Jennie. She also informed that Lisa was going to come to catch them.