12

Jisoo's POV

We still haven't talked normally yet. Even though I feel bad for Lisa about her past, I still feel uncomfortable. Her cruel image always show up in my mind. It scares me. Once again I reserved myself. I'm not even talking to Seulgi also. It's been 4 days I went out of my room.

I heard the knock on the door. I looked over at clock. It's 1 PM. Lunch time. Everyday Lisa come to give my lunch, stay there for me to talk to her but I never do. She left eventually.

I opened the door. To my surprise it's Seulgi. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Lisa have some works to do." She said, looking at me.

I didn't responded and start eating. She still stood there. I look up at her.

"Um we will leave for a party tonight. You'll join us. Lisa don't want to take you there, but you'll be alone at home which isn't good." She explained.

I don't want to go. "Okay.." I said before eating again.

"I know you are still mad about what happened. You must he feeling disgusted but give her sometime. She already start to change her." Seulgi pleaded again.

"What would you do if this happened to you? First she abducted me. Then tortured me. After that she promised me to not hurt again, yet she did it. She never let me out. Almost killed me!" I yelled at Seulgi in anger.

She just looked down sighing. She also know this is wrong.

"Listen to her. She will give you everything. Don't get on her bad side." She said coldly before going out.

I sighed in frustration. How am I gonna deal with this? My own parents are not even contacting me. I'm feeling more helpless now. Tears start to form in my eyes again. I can't help but to sob.

.
.
.
.
.

It's night time. I'm already dressed up with the clothes that Lisa send me. It's a long black dress with a deep v cut on the chest, which is exposing my cleavage and chest so much. I don't like it. I'm thankful that my scars are already gone.

I heard the knock on my door and sighed. It must be Seulgi, come here to fetch me. I opened the door. Seulgi looks surprised to see me. She stared at me for sometime. I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"O-oh.. sorry.. we should go now." She said giving me a smile.

I didn't said anything as we walked down to the main door. I thought Lisa already left but to my surprise she is waiting for me infront of car. She stared at me with wide eyes. I avoided her stare.

"I'll go now." Seulgi said before leaving us alone.

I start to feel more uncomfortable. Lisa give me a small smile before opening the car door. I settled their without saying a single word.

"You look gorgeous." She said before handing me a beautiful masquerade mask.

"Wear this before going in the party. Stick to my side and don't talk to others. If they insist to talk to you then keep the conversation minimal.. that place is not good." She said seriously.

"Okay.." I mumbled.

The rest of the car ride, we didn't spoke to each other. But I can feel her eyes on me. Our car stopped in front a huge villa. There's a lot of people going inside. All of them are wearing masquerade masks.

"Ready?" Lisa asked taking my hand.

I nodded before I put on my black mask and go out. All of those people's eyes are on us. I feel self conscious.

"Who is that with the Mafia queen?"

"She looks really beautiful. It must be one of those sluts Lisa always brings."

"Look at the dress. She just want to attract attention to her HAHAHAHA!"

All of those words makes my blood boil. I start to feel nauseous as well.

"Don't listen to them. Or do you want me to shut their mouths forever?" Lisa whispered coldly.

I gulped in fear. "No need. Let's go inside." Why is she so violent?

The interior decoration is so good. It's warm inside. Lisa left me to talk to some of her business partners. I sit one of the stools of the bar. I know I can't escape, it's better to stay quiet than to make chaos.

I ordered a simple orange juice. Suddenly a man in his 30s sit beside me. He give me a overly friendly smile. He is not wearing mask.

"Hi. I have never seen you here before." He said, checking me out.

Lisa told me not to talk to anyone. I'm not in the mood to talk anyway. I tried to avoid him by only giving small answer.

"Yes I'm new here." I look around and drink my juice.

"You're really looking hot.." this sentence almost make me choke. I'm starting to feel extremely uncomfortable under his nasty stare.

"Uhm please excuse me." I was about to get up when he grabbed my hand pulling me down.

"Why? We just started to talk. I want to get to know you." He placed his hand on my left thigh. His smirk make me nauseous. I slapped his hand away.

"Stop touching her." I turned around and find masked girl staring at him coldly. She is wearing all black trouser a tube top with a blazer.

"Oh another hotty! You wanna join us baby?" He asked shamelessly.

The girl hold my hand and dragged me away from him. We stopped in the balcony. She let go of my hand. She turn around and stared at me intensely.

I cleared my throat, "t-thank you."

She doesn't look like those scary mafias. She still haven't said anything yet. Should I take my leave? It's making me extremely uncomfortable here.

"Do we perhaps met before?" She suddenly asked me.

"W-what?" Her question caught me off guard. "No. Of course not."

"Ohh.." her voice face says that she doesn't believe it.

I look up at the sky. It's quiet this side of the villa. The sky is clear and stars can be visible. I moved closer the the railing. I can feel her eyes on me. I ignored it. The fresh air making my mind relaxed.

"You should not wear this kind of revealing clothes in this type parties. A lot of hungry wolves are here. You don't look like those sluts. Who are you with anyway?" She asked me leaning on the railing.

I look at her. She sounds kind, though I shouldn't judge by this first encounter.

"This is my first time here. I'm forced to be here. I'm with-- uh someone very.. powerful." My voice breaks at the end. I clenched my jaw to calm myself. I wanted to ask for help but what if she is also related to Lisa.

I glanced at her and surprised to see curiosity in her cat eyes. I can see the frown very well.

"I hate to be nosy in other's matters. I'm still going to ask you, are you in trouble?" Her voice is almost like a whisper yet I can still feel the kindness.

Tell her. She will help.

The voice in my head said. I clenched my fists. Should I tell her?

"I want your he--"

"Jisoo!" I startled by Lisa's angry voice.

"Lisa.. I'm just talking to h--" I was cut off by her iron grip and roughly dragging me inside.

I make her mad again. She maybe kill me this time. I can't help but to feel the dread inside my heart. I turn to look at the girl helplessly. She is looking in my way as if she knows what is going on. Even her hand is outstretched a bit like she wanted to stop me.

I lost my chance again.

_________________________________________

45 votes for this chapter!