24

Jennie's POV

I woke up at the sound of clock. I turned to other side but Jisoo is not there. I wear my clothes before going to the kitchen. I was right, she is making breakfast. She looks damn cute in that apron. I back hugged her.

"Good morning chichu." I buried my face on her shoulder.

She giggled, "Good morning Jen."

I bite her neck softly, "Why are you so soft?"

"Yah stop jen! I'm ticklish." She pushed me away.

"I thought you like it? Last night you wanted more." I smirked at her blushing face.

"You are so naughty!" She smacked my head.

After eating the breakfast, I got a call from Nayeon's father.

"Hello sir.." I greeted.

"Hello Jennie.. I hope you two are not having any problem?" He asked.

"Not really. Is everything okay? When will we able to go back home?" I don't wanna stay here for long.

"I don't want to rush. Lisa is very sharp minded. If we do anything without planning she might kill you two and our chance to catch her would be gone." He sounded cautious.

"Uh okay.. how much long do we need to stay here?" I'm getting worried now.

If we stay here too long, Lisa will find us. Police can't do anything if she get hold on us.

"Don't worry. Police is guarding your house in disguise. I already have a plan. Give me 4 days and it'll be all good, if it works." He assured me.

"Okay, thank you Officer." I hung up the call.

Jisoo was listening to our conversation. She has a worried expression on her face as well.

"Why are you worried? I'm here with you Chu." I pulled her on my lap.

"Still, I don't want you to pull up such a dangerous stunt." She wrapped her arms around my nape.

"Don't you like it? Did you ever imagine to have someone like me? Smart, beautiful, strong." I bragged.

She flicked my forehead, "I think your brain lost some screws."

I glared at her playfully, "Yahhh!!"

She started to laugh then run away, I chase after her.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's POV

Lisa is sharpening her daggers and knives. Seulgi come in the room.

"Everything is ready." She said.

"Hmmm ~.." Lisa humming a tune, "Unnie look at this, do you think I need to sharp it more?"

Seulgi start to feel uncomfortable under her cruel stare. She knew what's gonna happen with Jisoo and Jennie. It makes her feel guilty. Both of them didn't do anything wrong. They doesn't deserve it.

"I'm asking you something?" Lisa asked coldly. Her smile is already gone.

"Uh no, I think it's enough." Seulgi replied, trying to sound cold.

"Then we should go to them." She happily run outside.

Seulgi take a few breaths to calm herself. Lisa can kill anyone. It doesn't matter if that person is her family or a loving one.

After 1 hour they arrived at the house where Jisoo and Jennie are hiding. No guard is outside. Lisa ordered some of them to guard the house from outside and she go inside with a few guards. They barged in the living room.

"Look into the bedroom. Drag them to me." Lisa commanded.

She sit on the couch, waiting to hear their scream. Suddenly she heard gun firing from outside.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Lisa yelled angrily, while going outside.

Seulgi come to her with bleeding head and shot left arm

"They run away again. Jennie shoot others and tried to take the car. I almost catch her but she shoot me and Jisoo hit my head. I'm sorry.." Seulgi apologized.

Lisa screamed in anger, "FUCK THIS BITCHES!!"

.
.
.
.
.

She go straight to Officer Im's house. They are having dinner. He shocked to see Lisa. She come straight up to them, bring out her gun and shoot Nayeon's mom in head.

"MOM!!" Nayeon screamed in fear.

Guards grabbed her then take her outside. Officer Im is also pushed down on the floor with a gun pointing at his head.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? WHAT HAS MY WIFE DONE TO YOU?" He cried.

Lisa punched him hard, "Shut up traitor!! It was all your plan right!?"

"What are you talking about!?"

He gets beaten up to those bouncers.

"They run away. How did they know we are coming? It must be you, who told them." Lisa kicked his face.

He whimpered in pain, "I didn't said anything! Why would I do that? I cut a deal with you. I know how much cruel you are. I can't betray you! Believe me please. Let my daughter go!"

"Why would I believe you? You are in police. It can be your plan to catch me." Lisa said.

"Please trust me, I didn't do that. Why would I put my family in danger!? Let Nayeon go please!" He keep on begging.

"Take him and his daughter, locked them up in the warehouse." Lisa ordered.

He constantly beg for mercy. Lisa isn't someone who will listen though. She didn't believe on him yet there's something feels wrong. As if he is really saying the truth.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Lisa walked in her mansion and noticed Seulgi getting treated. She approached her.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm fine. In a few days I'm gonna as new as ever." Seulgi assured her.

"Without you, I'm gonna have a lot of problem." She said, patting her shoulder.

"Take some rest. I'll be in office." Lisa said before going away.

Seulgi's phone started to vibrate. She look at the phone screen. It's an unknown number. She received the call.

"Hello?"

"Tell that bitch, she can't catch us." Someone said roughly.

"Who the fuck is this!?" She gets mad.

"Don't you all dare to come after us. Next time I will shoot that bitch."

"Jennie...?"

"Yes.. Took you long enough to understand." She laughed.

"Motherfucker! We will kill you two!" Seulgi yelled in anger.

"She can't catch us anymore." Jennie hung up the call.

Seulgi was about to go to Lisa, but she is already coming downstairs.

"Lisa, they called--"

"I know their location. Let's go."

Without wasting any time they go out again towards the destination.

"I'm not gonna let you go this time." Lisa said before starting her car.

_________________________________________

It's been awhile! I'm sorry for not updating.

Make sure to like this chapter!

<333