19

Jisoo's POV

I turned around on the bed. My eyes fall on the clock first. It's 2 in the morning. I can't help but to drag my eyes over Jennie. She is sleeping peacefully. I can hear her soft snores. She is really beautiful. I love her cute chubby cheeks. Whenever she smiles it puffs up. Her eyes are so attractive. I always want to stare at them.

I remember how she treated my injured foot. She even carried me to the bedroom as well. I start to noticed how much gentle she is. It's been months I treated like a proper human. Jennie is always trying to stay close to me. I don't want to assume anything, like she has feelings for me. Her friend keep on teasing her though. By that I assumed Jennie is into girls.

I sighed looking outside of the window. The curtains are not closed. I can see the beautiful view of the green valley. Moon light making it more sheen. How I wish that I can go back to my normal life. Even if everything ends and I started to live without having any fear, it won't be normal anymore. I already lost my parents. They were my lifeline. I have no one to rely on. I don't have anyone who will take care of me, be my crying shoulder, give me motivation to go on. My life is meaningless.

I almost jumped up in surprise when Jennie rolled over on my side and hug my waist, pulling me closer to her. I can feel her warm breath on my neck. I feel tingles in my tummy. I turned opposite of her a bit. I guess it's a wrong move. She literally bag hugged me, pressing our bodies together. I wanted to push her away but I can't. What's wrong with me?

She nuzzle her face on my nape. I got goosebumps. My heart started to beat faster. I gulped before trying to get out of her grip but she hold me tighter. So I need to stay like that. I don't want to wake her up cause she didn't have a good sleep. Her body heat is making me sleepy.

The knock on the door woke me up. I jolted up. I rubbed my eyes. I look over at the clock. It's 9 in the morning. I heard a groan. I look down finding Jennie have a sour expression on her face. She is still hugging me, even right now she buried her face on my tummy.

"Jennie are you awake? The breakfast is ready." I heard Martha said.

"We will be there in a few minutes." I replied quickly.

"Okay." I heard her footsteps fading after the short reply.

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. I look down at Jennie again. She is still sleeping peacefully. She is just like a koala. I caress her hair suddenly. As if my hand had it's own mind. She stirred up in her sleep. I removed my hand.

"Can you move now?" I asked as I see her almost waking up.

As soon as she realized that she is cuddling with me, moved away from me in lightning speed.

"I'm sorry! I didn't do it intentionally." She rambled.

I can't help but to laugh. She stared at me dumbfounded.

"It's fine. Don't think too much." I said.

She scratched her head, "still I'm sorry. I literally invaded your personal space."

I pat her head before getting up from the bed. "Told you not to think too much. Martha already called us for breakfast. I'm going to fresh up."

I went in the bathroom. I look in the mirror, putting my hand over my heart, I tried to calm myself. I noticed a genuine smile plastered on my lips.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Lisa's POV

It's been two fucking days yet my men failed to trace them. I feel like ripping those fucking useless wimps. The thought of Jisoo getting out of my grip making me crazy.

"Lisa.." I heard Seulgi, "our dealers are here. They want to see you."

"Didn't I give you the responsibility to deal with it?" I glared at her.

"I'm sorry. I tried. They are not listening. Please it's just for a few minutes." She begged.

I get up and stomped towards the meeting room. I entered in the room, without greeting them I sit down on my seat.

"Hello Ms. Manoban. I'm Sehun. This is Doyon--"

"Get to the point. I'm not interested in knowing their names." I interrupted him rudely.

He is taken aback, "oh sorry.. anyway we already shifted the bullets, smoke bomb and 50 kgs of Marijuana and 50 kgs of other drugs."

"Hmm good." I answered shortly.

"We need the money right now sincewe need had problem with the police, the money will be double." Sehun said directly.

I glared at him, "what did you said? Double of the amount? Have you gone out of your mind? I don't care whether you get in trouble with the police or not. I won't give you a single extra penny."

"Do you have the audacity to talk to us this way? You can't even catch that girl. You are a shame in mafia worl--"

*BANG*

The other two already jumped up from their seat and kneeled down in front of me.

"Please don't kill us! We will do whatever you want. We don't want money as well!" They started to beg as Sehun's body lifelessly laying on the ground.

"I heard that you two are very efficient in catching difficult deep water fishes? I'll spare your lives, if you two catch those two girls who run away from my hands. I'll give you 1 week. Deal?" I stared at them coldly, pointing the gun.

"Y-yes. We will find them."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jennie's POV

I'm feeling extremely embarrassed after the morning incident. I'm surprised that she didn't yelled at me. I have this bad habit of cuddling while sleeping. Maybe that's why I had a great sleep.

"We should go down for breakfast now." I heard Jisoo said.

I look up at her and my face heat up. She is wearing booty shorts and oversized tshirt. Her exposed legs are so fucking sexy. I tried not to stare at her legs but I can't!

"What?" I startled by her voice.

"Eh? Um morning haha! Yes let's go eat now. I'm really hungry." I rambled before almost run out of the door. 

Why the hell I'm nervous?

She sit down beside me. We started to eat but I can't focus on the food. She is looking so beautiful and hot.

"Do you have any problem?" Jisoo snapped at me.

"Huh? No no. Why would I have problem?" I looked away from her.

"You are staring at me. It's making me uncomfortable." She said.

I feel guilty, "I'm sorry. You are looking beautiful." I said it out loud.

She choked on her food. I give her a glass of water. She calmed down after.

"You two look like a perfect couple. Why don't you try to get closer?" Martha said, coming out of nowhere.

This is my time to choke, "ahm! Yahh!! What are you saying!? Ahm!"

Jisoo immediately give me a glass of water and pat my back gently, "hey take it easy."

"See? You two are being obvious! Hahahaha!" She laughed making us both look down in embarrassment.

_________________________________________

40 votes for this chapter!