7

Jisoo's POV

I woke up by the chirping of birds and warm sunlight. I rolled over but found the bed empty. Lisa was there last night. I looked towards the bathroom but there's no sound of water and the lights are also off.

"I guess she left..." I mumbled feeling a bit down.

Wait.. did I just missed her? Ugh!

I slapped my own cheeks to wake myself up. I freshen up then started to do excercises. It's getting hot so I removed my tshirt. I started to work out again only in my sports bra and sweatpant.

"Jisoo are you not hun-- AHHH!!" I heard Seulgi scream. I hurriedly get up to see her back turned around me and covering her eyes.

"What's w-wrong? Why are you shouting?" I asked.

"You dummy! Wear you tshirt!" I realised I'm not wearing my tshirt. I blushed hard, I was about to put on my tshirt when Lisa barged in.

"Why are you shouting unn-- fuck! YAHH WEAR CLOTHES!!" Lisa glared at me harshly.

I put on my tshirt hurriedly. "What were you doing?" She asked still glaring at me.

"I was.. working out." I said slowly.

"Then can't you lock you door? And you unnie, can't you knock?" She scolded Seulgi also.

"How can I know what she was doing duh!" Seulgi said before going out of the room.

The atmosphere is very thick due to tension. Lisa is still staring at me and her gaze darkened as she come to me.

"Jisoo I told you, I don't like it if someone other than me see your... body." She clenched her teeth, grabbing my waist pulling me close to her.

I am getting scared. What if she punished me brutally again?

"I.. Seulgi barged in. Honestly I didn't know the door was unlo--" I stopped by her lips on mine. Her lips are soft and tastes like strawberry maybe because of her lipbalm.

I dunno when I started to move my lips along with hers in sync. I close my eyes to feel it. She pulled away and rest her forehead on mine. I opened my eyes to see her already staring at me.

"You're only mine. Your body, heart, mind,soul everything is mine. Give me a chance to show how much I love you. I promise I won't hurt you." She said, I can feel the sincerity in her voice.

I dunno what to answer, because I don't even know what's gonna happen if I say no. What if she really changed after I say Yes. Ugh! My mind is saying no and my heart is saying Yes.

She is still looking at me waiting for my answer. I need to choose....

"O-okay... but can uhmm not punish me like tha--"

"I'll not I promise! You said yes and that's enough for me to treat you like a queen." She said excitedly. She is looking happy and I can see her genuine smile.

"Yeyyy!!" She squealed hugging me tightly. I couldn't help but to giggled at her cuteness. A psycho mafia can be cute also hahaha! I feel less scared now.

"But honestly, you look hot in your sports bra with that sweaty look." She smirked, I blushed.

"Uhm we should we now. I'm h-hungry." I said trying to get out from her arms.

"Hmmm I'm also hungry.... let me eat you then."

"Yahh!! S-stop" I pushed her away as she keep on laughing at my flabbergasted reaction.

"Awee my baby is shy! Hahahaha!!" She said hugging me again. I can't deny but I feel comfortable in her arms. Is my feelings changing for her?

Jennie's POV

I'm really bored in my chamber. Im already done with some paper works. I don't have any patient for today. I stretched my arms as the door opened, Nayeon come in.

"I see you are free now." She said.

"Yap I am. No more patients."

"Wanna go for shopping? I'm really bored right now. Jeongyeon is doing a surgery."

"You come to me because your gf is busy. Duh! You only come to your bestie when your gf is busy?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Aishh!! Can you stop being dramatic? Uhm last time I left you in the club because you know we have some.. business to finish." She said slightly blushing.

"That business is sex, I know that very well. Your horny ass can't control itself whenever you get drunk." I dodged a file.

We are arguing for which shop we should go in first. We are in the mall right now.

"Wait here I'll just buy some drinks." She said leaving me in front of the fountain.

I was looking around until my eyes fell on her. My heart almost stopped by her beauty. She looks like a total goddess in that dusty blue dress. She has big doe eyes, black hair, pointy nose, flawless skin. I found her lips most attractive, it's heart shaped.

I smile as she smiled at the lil boy ran towards her. I was about to approach her but Nayeon called me.

"Hey Jennie!" I turned towards her to see her struggling with the coffee glasses.

I turned towards the girl again but she is gone. I looked around trying to find her but she is like vanished in the air.

"What the hell are you looking around for?" Nayeon asked me.

I just smiled sadly, "a godess."

________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

<333