2

Jisoo's POV

Exactly 1 week I'm locked in this damn luxurious room. Seulgi come everyday to give me foods and talk a bit. Honestly she is such a nice girl. She never talk to me badly or threatened me. I don't trust anyone here, but she is different. I know I can't get out of here, because I tried several time, but failed.

First time, it was the 2nd day after mid night, I opened the window and tried to climbed down the pipe from 3 floor, not to mention I have Acrophobia. I didn't even moved an inch but I sharte to shrieking. The guards threatened me to kill.

Second time, when Seulgi accidentally forgot to lock my door, so I sneak out, but literally lost in that huge mansion. But when I somehow find my way to the front door, someone spoke loudly in the speaker that there are cameras in each corridor and corners. They already observed me, so I quite trying.

This mansion is located in somewhere like a jungle. I mean, wherever you see, all big trees and greenery. Even if I escape from here, I don't even know where I am. I'm lucky that they didn't said to Lisa that I tried to escape.

Oh, speaking of her, I didn't saw her after that day. It's been one week, she disappeared, and I'm glad.

"What are you thinking?" I startled by Seulgi's voice.

"Oh hey. Umm you know the same thing."

"Again planning "escape plan"?" She said chuckling. I shook my head not saying anything.

I noticed she is holding many shopping bags.

"What are those?" I asked.

"Oh this? This is your clothes. Lisa ordered me to buy this for you. The choices are her though." She said smiling.

I nodded. At least, she is still giving me foods and clothes and this room to live.

"Lisa was asking about you. She's been out for a 1 week now and she is missing you. So, she said she is coming back tonight to visit you." Seulgi said in calm voice.

I gulped in fear. Lisa is so aggresive, and also a pervert. I don't want her to touch me. I feel like crying.

'Mom dad please get me out of here.' I keep on praying.

"Are you afraid?" Seulgi asked, sitting beside me.

I keep on looking down, because I'm too much afraid. She hold my hand tightly, trying to comfort me.

"Lisa really likes you. Try to understand her and talk to her nicely. Yeah might be a hot headed person, but she is really nice and sweet when you get to know her." She said patting my back.

I don't care if she is nice, I just want to get out of here. She is nothing but a psycho.

Seulgi was about to go out of the room. But I suddenly thought of my parents. I don't have a phone to contact them also.

"Wait Seulgi."

"Yes?"

"Umm, you know, I really miss my parents. After Lisa took me here, i didn't contacted them. I don't have a phone. Would you mind if I borrow your phone?" I asked her, because I can at least trust her a little bit.

I can see the feared expression on her face. She hesitated for a bit then give her phone to me.

"Okay. Talk to your parents. Though Lisa told me to not give you phone."

I nodded, immediately dialing my dad's number. I waited patiently for him to pick up the call but he didn't. I tried a few more times, he still didn't picked up.

"What's wrong?" Seulgi said looking at my worried expression.

"Dad isn't picking."

I tried on my mom's phone but it's switched off. My chest tighten in fear. What if Lisa did something bed to his parents? Why is she killed them? No no, this can't be happened.

I was about to dial on my cousin's number when the phone is snatched away from my hand. I looked up to meet with cold brown eyes of Lisa.

"I told you to not give her phone, right?" She said turning towards Seulgi, who is looking pale in fear.

"I- I just--"

"I will talk to you tomorrow unnie. You can leave now." Lisa said in a cold tone as Seulgi hurriedly walked out of the room, locking the door.

She looked back at me, smirking evily.

"Who give you permission to use phone?" She said taking off her black coat.

I gulped, as she pull out a belt, holding it tightly. I didn't dare to look at her face.

"You are a very bad girl. Do you know what punishment do I give bad girls?" She said, holding chin, making me look at her.

I can't speak in fear, just whimper. I lost the power of talk in fear.

"Remove your clothes. Don't make me repeat it." She said, looking at her watch.

"N-no." I barely whispered.

"REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES NOW!" she screamed, hitting the belt on the floor.

I feel helpless, as I remove all of my clothes. I'm bare naked in front of that psycho.

"You have really beautiful skin. Looking sexy. But forgive me for giving you marks. Don't worry those will disappear soon." As she finished talking , she started to hit me with the belt.

I screamed in pain. She slapped me hard, then keep on hitting me. I can feel my whole body is burning in pain. I couldn't help but to cover my head and face and scream in pain. I don't know how much time she beat me up, but I lost my voice, I can't even scream. My throat hurts and I started to feel dizzy. I begged her to stop but everytime say stop, she hits me harder. I start to see black dots.

"P-please stop--" I fall into the pull of darkness.

________________________________________

Please vote and comment, how is this chapter.

<3333