3

3rd person POV

Lisa keep on hitting Jisoo, blinded my her anger. She don't even noticed the poor girl already fainted. When she realised Jisoo isn't moving, she started to panic. Throwing the belt away, she hurried go to her, holding the girl's naked body in her arms tightly.

"Pr-princess.. hey wake up. What happened? Jisoo! Baby wake up!" She is shaking Jisoo to wake her up.

"Unnie!! Unnie come here!! Please!" Lisa shouted, a few seconds later Seulgi comes in but screeched in horror.

"Have you lost you mind Lisa!? What have you done!?", Seulgi covered Jisoo's naked body with the blanket, "Jisoo! Hey! She is unconscious!"

She glared at Lisa who is sitting beside Jisoo silently.

"Get out! I'll treat her wo--"

"No! You won't touch her. I will treat her wounds. Just send me the first aid kit." Lisa said in a cold tone.

"But she--"

"Do what I said!" She growled shutting Seulgi.

After Seulgi left the first aid box to her, she locked the door then gently started to put ointment on the mark. It looks painful.

"I'm sorry baby, for being hard. But you need to learn your lesson. Don't ever break rules please. You know I'm a hot headed person." Lisa putting medicine on her wounds while whispering softly.

Jisoo's POV

I feel some wet thing on my arms and someone whispering. I can't open my eyes, I don't have energy left. I still forced myself to open my eyes, only to find Lisa treating my wounds while mumbling incoherently.

I'm still naked, with dark red marks are all over my body. She didn't noticed me waking up. I moved away from her, but whimper in pain.

"Oh, you are awake!" She said trying to touch me.

I moved away more from her, curling up like a ball, sobbing. "S-stay away from me." I forced myself to speak in hoarse voice.

I thought she will get mad, but surprisingly she smiled for a moment I saw guilt in her eyes.

"I'll not hurt you. Please let me treat your wounds. I give you those then let me heal those marks." She said holding my hand gently.

I moved my hand away, she again hold it gently, applying the medicine. I winced in pain. I stared at her. How can she be this gentle after brutally beating me up?

"Can you.. lay down so I can apply the med on your back?" She said, looking straight into eyes. I looked away. I don't want her to touch me, especially when I'm naked and she is the one who beat me up. I don't want to get mad on me. I don't think I can handle another beating session. I helplessly turned around, I almost screamed in pain when she pushed me down on the bed.

"Oops! Sorry."

I didn't said anything as she continue. Surprisingly, she didn't do anything perverted. I'm glad about that.

3 days later

Today Seulgi said that i will breakfast with Lisa and others. I'm fine with having breakfast by myself. Maybe others are just like Lisa and it making me nauseous.

When I go downstairs, I met with a smiling Lisa in apron, cooking.

"Hey princess! Good morning. I am making breakfast. I don't know what do you like to eat. I make pancakes." She said, pulling a chair for me to sit. This is the first time I'm seeing the house, well a mansion. The dining table is huge, like for 20 people at least.