11

Jisoo's POV

I slowly opened my eyes but didn't move. I just stared at the ceiling. I'm in the same room. On the same bed. I didn't died. I looked around my room, it's empty. There's sunlight coming through the half opened window. It's 7 O'clock in the morning.

I tried to get up but regretted as the pain hits me. Oh I forgot that I was badly beaten up. How much time was I unconscious? I noticed the bandages on my body. Who did this? How can she be so cruel? She can never love me. Lisa is nothing but a psychopath.

"Good morning." It's Seulgi.

I wiped my tears and stayed silent. She sit beside me and put the food tray on the beside table.

"How are you?" She asked. I still refused to talk.

"Jisoo.. I know what she did was wrong." She said again. Her voice laced with sympathy.

"I want to be alone." I said coldly.

"You need to eat first. Lisa made this for you. She will be he--"

"Get out!! I don't want to see her!" I burst out.

Seulgi just shook her head in disappointment before going out of my room. I locked the door after. I don't want to see anyone. I thought she changed, but I was wrong. I shouldn't had trusted her. I buried my face on the pillow and cry.

.
.
.
.
.

The loud bang on the door wake me up. I know who is it.

"Open the damn door Jisoo!" I heard Lisa yelled.

I was about to shout back but I'm scared of her wrath. I opened the door. She come in looking furious.

"Why you didn't opened the door? It's evening already!" She shouted.

I didn't said anything and looking down. I flinched when she tried to touch me. She removed her hand from my shoulder.

"Why you didn't ate your breakfast?" She asked.

"I'm not hungry." I mumble but loud enough for her to hear.

I thought she is gonna yell at me. But i only heard her sigh.

"How's your wounds?" This question makes my blood boil. Her voice sounds gentle and guilty laced on it.

This time I look up at her. Glaring fiercely, "it's great."

She didn't get mad at me. She only look at me with pain in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I d-did not mean to hurt you." She said holding my hands, "please don't hate me." She start to cry and kneel down infront of me.

I'm taken aback by her behaviour. What's wrong with her? She was so brutal one night ago and now she looks so broken.

"Please listen to me first.." she said looking up at me with teary eyes.

I sighed, "get up." I pulled her up.

She sit down on the bed beside me. I noticed the eyes bags under her eyes, then I saw the bandage on her hand.

"My mom cheated on dad. They both killed my dad brutally when I was 8. Mom never loved me, she tried to kill me as well. After dad's death, I couldn't take it and went in trauma for so many years. Mom took me in her custody cause she needs my father's money and I am the owner of his every single property. Mom and her husband always abused me. When I was 16, that fucking bastard tried to sexually harassed me. But I killed him. After that I start to work in this dark mafia world and become the most powerful Mafia in just a few years." She finished telling her story. It's painful to hear her story. She was being abused from a young age.

How can a mother try to kill her child?

"This is the reason why I hate liers and cheaters. I had many counciling sessions with the psychiatrists. Nothing changed me. I become more and more aggressive day by day until I met you. At first I thought you'll run away but you never did. I-I lost control over my anger when you disobeyed me." She continued. I'm listening to her without saying anything.

The flashback of her almost killing me crossed my mind. It send shiver down to my spine.

"I promised you that I won't hurt you. But I break it. I understand if you don't want to talk to me. Trust me I'm angry on myself as well. See?" She showed her hands and take of the bandages.

My eyes widen in shock as I saw both if her hands have deep cuts. I can't help but to hold her hands and ask her, "what the hell did you do!?"

"I hurt myself for hurting you." She mumbled.

"Have you gone out of your mind!?" I yelled at her. Why is she so frustrating!?

I take out the medical box and start to treat her wound but the stopped me.

"It's okay you don't need to. I was being a jerk yet you are still trying to treat my wounds. Why?" She stared at me.

I clenched my jaw in anger, "cause I'm not like you. I like you. I care for you even though you hurt me multiple times. I don't know why I can't hate you." I start treating her wound.

She didn't said anything neither did me. I seriously don't know how my anger for her vanished. After treating her wound we stayed silent.

"Please eat Jisoo.. you were passed out for almost 1 day.. I won't come close to you until you forgive me. But please don't refuse to eat. It'll make me more guilty." She said quietly before going out of the room.

.
.
.
.
.

Jennie's POV

I'm still thinking about the dream. I never had that kind if dream before. Why the sound of that girl so familiar?

"What are you thinking?" Nayeon asked.

"Huh? Oh nothing. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"It's lunch time idiot. Let's go eat now. You are not looking well these past few days." She said dragging me towards the cafe.

"You seriously needed to get laid. Let's go to club tonight. You can easily find some hot daddies or sexy chicks." She winked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "You do know I'm not interested in those things."

"Ugh! Then let me set you up a date."

"Not again! I can't forget the last time I get embarrassed because of my period--" I stopped when I realised where I heard that voice from my dream.

How can it be possible? That girl who helped me have the same voice as the girl from my dream. No this must be my illusion.

"Are you okay Jen?" I heard Nayeon asked.

"Uhm yes I am. Let's finish this meal. I have two important appointments." I avoided the matter. I must be going crazy because of work pressure.

_________________________________________

New chapter!

40 votes please!

<333