He gave a small sob and Apollo brushed his hair away from his eyes, stroking it gently while muttering softly.

"'Pollo, help...please..."

Apollo's eyes filled with tears.

"I'll try, I swear Percy, I will. I swear on Styx, just please, be strong, Perce for me."

Percy gave a small nod.

"'Pollo?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah?" He whispered softly.

"Stay with me. Please."

Apollo's heart broke. Tears streaming down his face, he rubbed Percy's back comfortingly.

"I will, Perce. I will."

Will watched this exchange quietly from the corner, a few tears loose from his eyes. He left the room swiftly, unnoticed by neither of the other people in the room.

Percy seemed to have stopped vomiting. Apollo took a rag and cleaned Percy's face with it carefully.

Percy spit some of the blood out of his mouth and took a deep breath, his breaths shuddering. Apollo squeezed his hand tightly and gave him a weak smile as a flash of light appeared in the middle of the room.

Poseidon paled upon seeing his son. He was covered in blood and shaking, and Percy imagined himself to look horrible. Apollo gave him a grimace and walked out with Hades and Poseidon.

Percy's blood ran cold as he remembered the vision which caused the current situation. He wanted to curl up and cry, but he knew he couldn't afford that right now, especially with the recent update. He didn't want to sleep, he knew that if he fell asleep, he'd see Nico being tortured...

As the vision flickered through his mind, he gagged again. An anxious Will was working quickly on the counter and muttering furiously.

He finally took a needle and filled it with a pale yellow liquid. He squinted it ever so slightly, and gave a sigh of relief as he moved toward Percy.

"It's okay, Percy, just give me your arm," Will said softly.

Percy turned his arm and Will checked for a vein before nodding slightly. He took the needle and injected it, making Percy flinch.

His stomach churned dangerously, but vomit -or blood, in this case- didn't come. He took a deep breath, shakily steadying himself and sitting upright.

Will watched him carefully and after a few minutes, gave him a bottle of water. Percy took it gratefully and downed it quickly, feeling the liquid heal his hurting throat.

"I'm not sure how or why you threw up like that, and more so threw up blood, but the injection has to do for now. I could try to figure it out in case it happens again, if you'd like, but besides that I have the antidote down. You can talk to Apollo later, too."

Percy just nodded, exhausted from the vision and vomiting half the blood in his body out.

"You lost loads of blood, it'd do you good to sleep."

Percy shook his head, not giving verbal answers. He didn't want to see Nico get tortured. It was his fault for not being able to protect him, especially seeing as he was the one to get the vision.

Will frowned sadly and shook his head.

"I'm leaving now, if you need or want anything, there's always someone on standby."

Percy nodded his thanks. Despite all of his protests against sleeping, he drifted off to a warm sleep.

For once in his life, he didn't dream, vision or nightmare or not. Just blacked out peaceful coziness.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

After what felt like a second, he yawned and stretched slightly from under his blankets. He blinked and looked around. He was still in the infirmary. From the window, the sky seemed crimson. Percy guessed it to be around dinnertime.

He felt refreshed and got up. Since nobody stopped him, he assumed he was right. He found some paper and Will's pen, and wrote a note in Ancient Greek. He rushed off to his cabin before anybody saw him.

He closed the door and rubbed the sleep put of his eyes. With a sigh, he grabbed a hoodie and thin sweatpants to change into.

After changing, he looked around boredly. He was wide awake, and dinner was over by now. Not that he felt hungry, mind you. Perhaps it was stupid, but he wanted Apollo.

He ran his hand through his hair. It was so stupid. He couldn't even spend a few hours away from his boyfriend.

"Fuck this shit," Percy muttered angrily. He was annoyed with himself.

Percy got out of his cabin and walked toward the creek. Careful to avoid people, he ran toward it. After getting to the creek, he sat down and listened to the running water.

"Are you okay?"

"Holy fucking shit-!" Percy yelled, jumping up from his spot and uncapping Riptide instinctively.

He saw his father looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"Don't sneak up on me like that," Percy muttered, pouting childishly.

Poseidon put his hands up innocently.

"Nah, I don't think I will."

Percy rolled his eyes and turned back to face the water. He felt Poseidon move forward and wrap his arm around Percy.

"So?"

"'So' what?"

"Are you okay?" Poseidon repeated, looking at Percy.

Percy only looked forward toward the creek.

"H-how could I be? They- she- has him, and they're probably torturing him-" Percy's voice broke with a quiet sob.

Poseidon wrapped Percy in a hug.

"It'll be okay," he cooed.

"H-how? Y-you know, I a-always thought th-that this w-would all end someday. T-that I'd be h-happy."

Poseidon squeezed Percy tighter, softly reassuring him.

"And you will, Perce. Don't worry. I promise, it'll get better, the wars and battles and fights will be over. I promise."

Percy couldn't stop it anymore; he sobbed. Openly in his father's arms, he sobbed, clutching his father like a lifeline.

Poseidon only held him and whispered comforting words in his ear, but it was more than Percy could ever ask for.

It had been nearly half an hour when they broke apart. Silent tears were still drisseling down Percy's cheeks, but he paid no attention to them.

"I'm sorry, I have to go, but I can come tomorrow, okay?" Poseidon said, giving a small smile to his son.

Percy nodded, smiling back to his father. Poseidon disappeared with a flash. Percy pulled his hood up and walked quickly toward his cabin, careful to be unnoticed.

Once he finally got in, he froze in shock and happiness.

"Apollo."