🫐{•Chapter 19•}

Start from the beginning

We had a moment of silence as we both stared at the burned up black pancakes.
"I promise I followed the steps." She palmed her face heavily sighing from embarrassment.

"No worries we can try again if you want."
I pat her shoulder smiling.
After 5 MORE tries she finally made the best pancake she could ever make.
"Little uncooked but that's a start..."
I awkwardly grin

"This is the best one I've ever made."
I glanced at Lisa, her eyes beamed like she just achieved a goal. Holding back a smile, I kiss her cheek as a reward.

"Good job Lili." Lili holds my waist pulling me close softly cupping my cheeks.

"Your the best thing that ever happened to me Jennie Kim." She leans her head and out lips collied. I moan between our kiss and she smiles through it. I put my arms around her neck she strokes her finger through my hair and pushes my head for a deeper kiss.

Our bodies were in heat, her long finger curved down to my hips cupping my ass.
She breaks our kiss with both of us panting.
A grins biting her lower lip staring down at me.

"MEOW!!!" We both got startled by the sound looking behind Lisa was Leo on the kitchen island. "Leo!" She said in a annoyed tone.

I started laughing "Sorry Leo." I pull away from her grasp.
"Come, let's get you some food, you must be hungry."

I smiled walking away with Leo.
"Lisa get me a drink before I come back!"
I blurted out so she could hear me.

"Yes my love!" I heard her say
My face was flushed with redness, my stomach feeling like butterflies inside.
After feeding Leo, I walked back realizing there was a door slightly open.

"Huh...since when was this door here?"
I walked over to close it, but peeked inside by the small gape.

It was a library full of books.
She must love to read. Seeing a desk with wide windows behind it as I reach the end of the tall bookshelves. I was curious to look around.

"Just a small tour..." I walked inside trailing my finger on the books seeing all types of subjects.
Finally, I met the end of the room where the desk was. She's so organized no dust at all.

I look at the top of the desk, my eyes widened.
It was the wallet of that model.
What was her name?? Lucy?? I don't know.
Why does she still have it after all this time?
Did she forget? Lost in thoughts I realized I should get back before she sees me snooping around.

I gently close the door not making a sound.
Walking back to the kitchen, Lisa was on the phone talking to someone.

"Mhm..." she nods to whatever they were saying.
She sees that I returned nods her head to the pancakes we made. I sat down drink the juice she made for me.

"Yes, I'll bring it to the station, Thank you."
She hangs up the call.
"Who was that?" I said eating a slice of my pancake. "It was the police station." I froze for a second. "Is it about the intruders?"

"Yes and also about something else."
She hesitated with her words.
"Oh? Mind telling me what it is?" Is it about that model's wallet? Is she going to return it?

"Its about Lucy Denle, the woman my mother had set me up with." She calmly responded sitting on the tall stool next to me.

"What about?"
I questioned sipping my juice again.

"I couldn't contact her to return her wallet for a while now and recently I got the call about her."
She said in a serious tone.

"So the police station called you for questions?"
Did something happen?