🫐{•Chapter 19•}

Just wanted to say I'm starting a new book called
President X Goddess (JenLisa G!P)
Read it if you would like, 1st chapter will be out soon.

—————————————————————

🫐Jennie POV🫐

Lisa takes me to her villa and I slept through the whole ride. I felt a gentle shake on my shoulder. Opening my eyes I see that we arrived. Lisa gets out of the car and walks to my side opening my door. I get out stretching my arms.
"I feel so tired." I yawned

"It is late, let's go get some rest." She holds my waist to support my balance since I was still half asleep. Entering the house I sat on her couch, and brings a pair of slippers. She takes off my shoes and socks slipping the two slipper on.

"Come on let's get to my room, so you can rest."
I nodded walking with her to the bedroom. "Where's Leo?" I said looking around not seeing him.

"He's probably in his bed sleeping."
Lisa removes the covers for me to sleep, as I remove my dress and just lay down.

God why do I feel so tired? My eyes were heavy.
"Go to sleep my dear." I felt a kiss on my forehead before falling asleep.

I woke from the sound of chirping birds outside and rays of sunlight on my face.
Smelling something...

"Burning!?" My eyes widened and I sat up from bed. I looked to my side with no Lisa in sight. Getting off the bed I nearly slip from the slippers. I put them and a white T-shirt following the burning smell.
Leo who walks up to me giving me a sign to hold him.

"I'll hold you Leo."
I kiss his head looking at the kitchen seeing a handsome woman cooking...and struggling to follow a recipe from her phone as she watches a video tutorial.

"Need help?" I asked holding a laugh.

"Jennie!?" She looks surprised and embarrassed.
"I just wanted to cook you something nice..."
She pouts looking away with flour on her face wearing an apron. She was a mess, but looked cute with her doe eyes.
I smiled that she wanted to cook for me.

"Let's cook together, I promised that I would show you how to cook." I grab an extra apron and tie the string from my back.

"Okay! Let's make pancakes!" Lisa looks excited like some little kid, she sure is bubbly today.
I admire that bright smile on her face.

"Wait, before we start let me just get rid of this."
I hold her chin turning her face towards me to rub off the flour on her cheeks and nose.

"Sorry, when I opened the flour bag
It kind of...exploded on my face she flustered shyly grinning.

"It's alright people make mistakes." I giggled
Me and Lisa decided to cook our own pancakes for each other. Lisa followed the steps that I told her to follow and she did pretty good.
Until she burned the pancakes.