True colors

*New face claim for Kinnidy*

Kinnidy Johnson
Monday, 3:30pm
Brooklyn, NewYork

Today is Monday and this is the week we graduate. I am nervous because I still haven't decorated my cap even though I have had it for two whole weeks and I have done nothing to it.

(Sorry for the big time skip -Author)

Me and Zuri have been doing good. We have been talking to each other almost everyday and sometimes I stay the night at her and sometimes she comes over to my house. To be honest I think this is the best relationship I have ever had. She treats me like a queen and always make sure I have everything I need when it comes down to it. I do the same for her but she does it on another level.

I feel like this year overall has been really good. My friend group has unfriended one member but other than that we have been doing really well. Sometimes I think that I was a little to hard on Stormi but the things she said were unacceptable, but again it's not my problem.

"Hey baby I bought you some food from Zaxby's." Zuri says coming into my room.

"Thanks bookie butt." I say smiling and grabbing my food.

"Don't eva call me that shit." she says mugging me.

"Whateva suck my pussy." I say rolling my eyes.

"Bruh you don't have to tell me twice." she say licking her lips.

"You make me wanna hit you sometimes." I say mugging her.

"You love me though." she says laying beside me.

"Mhm." I say laughing.

We sat there for 40 minutes watching Orange is the new Black before sleep took over me.

(W show by the way).

~Time Skip to graduation~

"Bro I am so nervous" Kentrell says nervously.

"Bro what are you nervous about. You grabbing a diploma and walking off stage so we get out this bitch." Amari says laughing.

"Bruh I don't feel like walking across no stage wit all dem eyes on me." he says rolling his eyes.

"Just think as if nobody is there just look straight ahead and hurry up and get of stage." Bayliegh says shrugging.

"Plus it's not going to be as long if you hurry up and walk across." I say adding on while looking for leah.

As I was looking for Leah I realized that Zeke was missing too. I was confused on how whenever the group is together we can never find them and only them. I think they got something going on between them but I'm not going to say too much.

"Aye y'all know where Leah is at?" I say asking the group.

"She still not here yet her mom was hollering her up trying to take pictures. She texted me." Bayliegh says showing time the text.